Wednesday, January 18, 2006

O How Beautiful Thou Are....

We got our first snow storm last night and it was absolutely beautiful! Some of the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen were coming down. I couldn't resist, so I took Kloie Belle outside and we had some serious fun....and, of course, I had to take my camera.
Just thought I would share some of my shots with you guys!
Aren't those snowflakes awesome looking?
Looking down my street from my driveway!
Doesn't my house look cozy?
The same shot as above...I just played around with the brightness. I was trying to get a good shot of my pine tree, which looked beautiful, but it didn't quite take. Oh well - I still think the picture is pretty cool!
"Snowy" Belle comes a runnin' - her eyes blend in with the snowflakes. I think she looks like an ewok in this picture! LOL - Maybe Mr. Lucas could give her a small role??
She looks like a mangy wolf in this picture....Boy does she love to play in the snow! This was from this morning...and I course, I was late for work! What else is new!
I could not get her to come back inside the house....she was having a ball!
I just thought the bushes looked awesome - so I had to get a shot of those. These are in my backyard!
Couldn't resist this shot....
I sure do love taking pictures. I wish I could do it for a living!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
XO - Jenlicious

10 Comments:

Blogger Harlyn Opined...

Snow storms are so beautiful!...at first. Yes, your house looks very cozy...and I think Kloie is one of the cutest dogs ever!

January 18, 2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

City: Thanks so much! SHE thinks she's pretty cute too! LOL

January 18, 2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Nice shots.

January 18, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo - Thanks Buddy!

January 18, 2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

We actually got a little snow here yesterday, too. It's been like 70 degrees then all of a sudden that happens. I've decided to start wearing long underwear under my shorts and tanktop just to be safe.

P.S.
I like the way you ended your post.
I hope you are having a great day as well.

January 18, 2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kippy: That sounds like a great idea to me! It might look a little strange, but who cares?

XO

January 18, 2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

I'm jealous! I want snow, so I can drive to work and the idiots will be off the road. Well off the road one way or the other.... Either too scared to drive or in a ditch somewhere b/c they are idiots. YEP that one of your dog in the snow looking up at you does look like a rabit wolf. Good picture work.

January 18, 2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

I guess we know what Kollie Belle wihed for her Birthday, "Snow Beautiful Snow:. Great pictures you got there. :)

January 19, 2006 4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

The snow is beautiful, Jen!! I love the pictures....and the house looks very cozy!! Kloie Belle really is enjoying herself! I really like the last picture you put up there!

January 19, 2006 6:47 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: You can have some of our snow if you really, really want it!

Sag Sis: Thanks! Kloie usually gets whatever she wants. ;o)

Squirm: Thanks! Hope you're doing OK!

January 19, 2006 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home