Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Thank God It's Over

It's going to take me three weeks to recover from the holidays! I am so exhausted. And, of course, I didn't blog as much as I thought I would over the long weekend. But, I'm back now....so watch out! LOL
I am a little bummed today. My sister, bro-in-law, and niece are heading back to New York. I'm always so sad to see them go. I spent the day with my niece yesterday and we had a blast. Like I've mentioned before, she's a photography nut like I am, so I got plenty of pictures. But, I thought I would share some from NYE first.
I had a great night.....didn't get home until 8:15 a.m. That's always a sign of a wonderful time, right? Dad's band played so my whole family went and the place was packed. It was tons o' fun! We started out at Tam's and then proceeded to the PAHTY..
I even got the Tam-Famous Bartender, Leslie to come out and play!
This is her with her husband. They are the cutest little couple!
Me & B - only slightly shit-faced at this point!
Me & My Uncle - He was more than slightly shit-faced at this point. LOL
Me and My Gorgeous Mother
This was our table and the liquid was flowin'....
And...I mean.....FLOWIN'.......LOL
Sunrise on my way home.....I was hurtin'
Hell, I may still be drunk!

13 Comments:

Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Hmmm zap one of those beers over here! I'm playing hookey from work today. I'm not ready to go back to the grind quite yet.

Glad you had fun.

Here's to 2k6!

*hugs*

- Neo

January 03, 2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Hey Neo - I've missed ya buddy! I wish I was playing hookey today! I'd love to be in bed right now.

January 03, 2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

Glad you survived the holidays. Sounds like you had fun, though.
Cool pics. I think your mom is very pretty, too.

I wish you could have more time with your sis and neice. Will they be coming down anytime soon this year?

January 03, 2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger Harlyn Opined...

sounds like you had fun! yes, your mom is gorgeous, and you look just like her! Happy New Year girl!

January 03, 2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kippy: Thanks. My sister will be back in February b/c that's when my bro-in-law is being deployed.
;o(

City: Thanks! You too!

January 03, 2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Good for you for celebrating the New Year in great style... and with the people you love! I hope you have many more days ahead filled with the all the happiness that 01/01 brought you.
Citysoul is right... you do look a lot like your Mom; like sisters rather than mother and daughter!

January 03, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Yay you two do look like sisters. Great pictures thanks for sharing.

January 03, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Good for you, Jinsy gettin to have a decent celebration n not yet recovered. I'm just takin it easy today cause it's snow-slushin n I don't wanna wreck my truck...
Looks like ya got a fun-lovin family, which always helps!

January 03, 2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: Thanks so much for the sweet words - as alawys!

Sag Sis: People say that all the time. I could think of worse things! LOL

Snags: Yeah - I was blessed with a great family!

April: I'm still hurtin!

Jax: You got that right! HAHA

January 04, 2006 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

I moved.....

January 04, 2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -:) Yeah I should have made it two days in a row! Ugh!

January 04, 2006 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Sounds like you had an awesome time! Glad you had fun girl!!

January 04, 2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: I hear ya brother!

Squirm: I had a blast!

January 04, 2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home