Monday, December 19, 2005

Another One - Thanks Ellen!

* 1st grade teacher's name: Ms. McKiernan - trying saying that when your 5/6 years old - LOL
* Last person you said I love you to: My Mom
* Last song you sang: A stupid commercial song that was stuck in my head. UGH!
* Last person you hugged: My-Coworker....we exchanged X-Mas gifts today
* Last thing you laughed at: Myself
* Last time you said I don’t remember: About 15 seconds ago
* Last time you cried: Last Thursday
* What color socks are you wearing: Black
* What's under your bed: Exercise mat and weights
* What time did you wake up today: 7:15 a.m.
* Current taste: Comfort is always first
* Current hair: Long and straight
* Current annoyance: Bad drivers
* Current longing: Peace of Mind
* Current desktop: My Beautiful Niece
* Current worry: Anything and Everything
* Current hate: Self-Loathing
* Current clothing: Work Clothes
* Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex: Eyes
* Last CD that you listened to: Marc Broussard
* Favorite place to be: My Comfort Zone
* Least favorite place: Crowds
* Favorite sex position: ALL
* If you could play an(other) instrument: Piano
* Favorite color: Blue, Black, Purple
* Do you believe in an afterlife: Yes
* How tall are you: 5'5"
* Current favorite word/saying: Sweet!
* Favorite season: Spring
* One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: My First Love

* HAVE YOU EVER...*
* Said "I love you" and meant it: I NEVER say it unless I mean it
* Been to Florida: Yes
* Been to California: No
* Been to Hawaii: No
* Been to Mexico: Yes
* Been to China: No
* Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: Yes

*RANDOM*
* Do you have a crush on someone: Yes
* Worst feeling in the world: Heartbreak
* What’s the 1st thing you think when you wake in the morning?: NOOOOOO!!!!
* How many rings before you answer: At least 3
* Future daughter's name: Violet Elizabeth - after both of my Grandmothers
* Future son's name: Deacon
* Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: No
* If you could have any job you wanted what would it be? Interviewer/Reporter - Music/Sports
* Someone you wish were here: My Deceased Grandparents
* Piercings: Ears...used to have belly button.

*THE EXTRA STUFF*
* Do you do drugs: Hhmmm....
* Do you drink: Yes
* What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use: Garnier Frutris
* What are you most scared of: Regret
* What clothes do you sleep in: Nothing
* Who is the last person that called you: Hubby
* Who is the last person that you called: Bryan
* Where do you want to get married: Not a good subject right now
* Who do you really hate: No One
* Are you timely or always late: Usually About 5 Minutes Late
* Do you have a job: Yes
* Do you like being around people: Yes
* Are you for world peace: Absolutely
* Are you a health freak: No...I’ve got too many bad habits
* Do you have a "Type" of person you always go after: Generally
* Do you want someone you don't have? No
* Are you lonely right now: Sometimes
* Ever afraid you'll never get married: N/A
* Do you want to get married: N/A
* Do you want kids? Yes

*IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...*
* Cried: No - Can you believe it?
* Bought Something: Many....Many....Many Christmas Presents
* Gotten Sick: No
* Sang: Yes
* Said I Love You: Yes
* Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them: Yes
* Met someone: Yes
* Moved on: No
* Had A Serious Talk: Yes
* Missed Someone: Yes
* Hugged Someone: Yes
* Yelled at someone: Yes
* Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be With: No

7 Comments:

Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Good list, nice to see you posting again. Hope you dig out from under your paperweighs soon. *hugs*

December 20, 2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Thanks. Unfortunately, the only reason I got to post this is because I had it saved as a draft from the other day. I'm still so busy I can't see straight - but I couldn't go one more second without posting. God, I'm sick! LOL

December 20, 2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Awwwwwww... It'll be alright. Your faithful viewers will wait. *huggerz*

December 20, 2005 12:51 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

I know...I know...but between the holidays and the personal crap - sometimes it's just too much. I think I'm on Day #6 of literally no sleep. Long story...hopefully I can post about it in the next few days.

December 20, 2005 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Great post J! Hope you get through all that work ok.

December 20, 2005 9:38 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

HA! I read that and thought you said you wanted your future daughter's name to be 'VioleNt Elizabeth' I read it 5 times and only caught it after reading on and seeing it was after two other peoples names. I asked myself.. "Self.. who would be named violent.." then my brain kicked in and noticed the N wasnt really there...

December 21, 2005 9:00 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Squirm: Thanks. Unfortunately, I don't think the work will ever go away. But, at least I have job security! LOL

Ellen: I try to be artsy whenever I can. I love the name also. I think my grandmothers would be pleased. ;o)

Twisty: That's just the psychotic part of your mind playing tricks on you.

December 21, 2005 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home