Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm Too Tired To Think of a Title



I've been so busy lately, as you all know. I haven't done anything around my house. I haven't done laundry, I haven't gone grocery shopping....I basically haven't done squat.
I did go Christmas shopping with my mom last night. We always have a good time when we hook up and I really needed some stress relief. But....I didn't get home until almost 11:30 p.m.
I don't think I've been home before 11:00 p.m. in almost three weeks - that's gotta stop -Jen's runnin' on empty.
I am starting to feel the pressure at work too. I am still the only one in my department, and it's getting to me because I will never catch up. I'm not being dramatic - it's a fact. It is humanly impossible for one person to run this department. The "higher-ups" aren't complaining or anything, because they know the situation, but that doesn't make it any easier on me. Especially with everything else going on.
I know this post sucks - but I just don't have the time right now to dedicate to anything more worthwhile. Maybe if my ass gets home before sunrise tonight, I'll be a more productive blogger.
Until then....I hope you all have a sexy day! XO

11 Comments:

Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -No worries. Take your time. Hey at least you got this post up!

Tell your bosses to let you find an assistant for you. YOU interview them so you know you're getting decent help.

See you on the flipside. *hugs*

December 13, 2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

I'm trying to go that route as we speak...we'll see if it pans out!

December 13, 2005 4:16 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Ah, nothing like the Christmas season to throw many wrenches into many plans, and making us so far behind on our regular life.

You are one step ahead of me, all I have time for is commenting and no actual posting. Can't wait for it all to be over so I can just enjoy regular life again. (My next day off is Christmas, then it's back to work the next day with a wedding to cater.)

December 13, 2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: Tis' the Season...to be miserable. Just kidding.

I'm actually behind on everything because of work, but I'm trying to balance it all out - it's just not working for me. LOL

December 13, 2005 4:35 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Best of luck, Jen.
With everything that is going on, and the season as busy as it is, it's amazing that you just show up for work!

December 13, 2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: You've got that right! LOL

December 13, 2005 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

You are like the female version of my life!

Dig this: I get up at 5:30am, try to leave by 6:00 to go to work (commute is an hour or longer), get home at night usually around 7:00. Spend less than an hour with kids before they hit the sack. Do dishes, or whatever other chore my wife needs me to do. Collapse in an exhausted heap around 11:30. Get up 2-4 times each night with baby or toddler.

I'm so buried in the backlog, I have no idea which way is up. I feel your pain!

December 13, 2005 6:01 PM  
Blogger alannajoy Opined...

Sounds like some sexy gal is in desperate need of sleeeeeep!! I know just what you mean tho! Especially around this time of year when there is litally 100 things to get done in a day, its hard to make it home with time to spare for chores and such!
Don't fret JJ, I bet you're doing a fantastic job!!
alannajoy

December 13, 2005 6:03 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

I'll send one of my genie's over to make you dinner and a good old fashion, don't worry if he does a good job you can keep him. LOL!

December 13, 2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Ya can't be productive at everything at once all the time Ms. Overachiever!
Hope ya find decent help soon, before ya over-load n collapse! Luckily, you're still young, energetic, n type fast, so at least that part goes quick...
When's vaca? Ya deserv a doozie soon!

December 13, 2005 7:49 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Nilo: Yep - sounds like me - but without the kids...or husband....LOL. I just always have so much going on....I NEVER know which end is up either. I think we're going to be old way before our time. ;o)

AJ: I need to sleep so bad...it's all I can think about while I'm at work. But, when 5:00 hits, I'm wide away - it's a vicious cycle.

Snags: I don't get a vaycay until middle of next year - don't remind me. LOL

April: Sounds like me - up til' 4:00 cleaning! I wish I could post a "gone fishing" sign on my desk at work. HAHA

December 14, 2005 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home