Monday, December 12, 2005

The Start of Another Looonnngggg Week


I figured if I started my post with this picture, more people might read it! LOL
I am going to be SUPER busy today, but wanted to jump on here first and put something up. I had a really good weekend (even though I had to work). My "down time" was nice and relaxing and I really needed that.
I met up with Hubby last night. He was supposed to come over and move some of his stuff out. He was really different this time. I think the sadness of our situation has finally hit him. I've been dealing with it for months, as you all know, but, I think he has been pushing it to the back of his mind. Anyway, long story short, nothing terrible happened. We talked awhile and cleared a few more loose ends up. We decided to just wait until after Christmas to deal with the rest of his stuff. That's better for me anyway. I've got alot of shopping, wrapping and general holiday stuff to take care of and I don't want to have to deal with that too!
Sorry about my boring ramblings. I hope to be back on later to post something more interesting. ;o)
Hope you all have a great day! XO

23 Comments:

Blogger Neo Opined...

Neo beams some peace Jen's way

December 12, 2005 10:26 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Thanks budroe!

December 12, 2005 10:27 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Wow, you'd think with a billboard like that, you'd get more traffic today. Hmmmmmrffff!

December 12, 2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Way cool! )

December 12, 2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Yeah - I guess most people aren't sex fiends like us. LOL

December 12, 2005 1:39 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: Thanks. It's nice to be a good frame of mind for once.

Ellen: I appreciate the sweet thoughts. ;o)

December 12, 2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -LOL guess so.

Then again, maybe they aren't awake yet.

December 12, 2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Or better yet, maybe they're having sex! ROTFLMAO

December 12, 2005 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Hey, careful who you label "not a sex fiend"!

Glad to hear the weekend was generally peaceful, but too bad hubby didn't stop to realize what he had before it was over.

It's never easy. Have a fun Monday (contradiction in terms, I know).

December 12, 2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Nilo: Didn't mean to offend! LOL
Thanks for the good wishes!

December 12, 2005 2:28 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Hey yeah, that'd make today go by a little faster huh? ;)

December 12, 2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: That would make ANY day go faster. ;o)

December 12, 2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Ha! Depends on the people huh?

Rabbit man vs Rabbit Woman! Live on PPV!

December 12, 2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: You know, unfortunately, there would be people out there who would actually pay to watch that! LMAO

December 12, 2005 3:09 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

I wish I would have had that sign pic for my latest post. I do have the content though. *blush*

Hope you have a great week, buddy!

December 12, 2005 4:05 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Sex Fiend? Wha??? Did someone just call me? Oh well... Thought someone was talkin bout me thought I'd stop by.... Glad to hear things went better than planned. Keep your chin up anyways.

December 12, 2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kippy: You're hilarious! Hope you have a great week also.

Twisty: It takes one to know one. LOL

December 12, 2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Makes me wanna eat at subway, they advertise SEX...

December 12, 2005 7:13 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

So if they don't sell it to me, I can sue 'em for false advertizin...

December 12, 2005 8:00 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Very funny billboard... caught my eye immediately. (Sorry it's taken me all day to get here to tell you)

Also very glad to read that your weekend was more peaceful than anticipated... you deserve it.

December 12, 2005 8:14 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

April: Knew you'd like that one. LOL

Snags: There's nuttin' better than a food/sex combo!

Ellen: I'm glad the weekend went well too. I was VERY relieved.

December 13, 2005 12:04 AM  
Blogger Harlyn Opined...

glad to hear hubby is behaving.

December 13, 2005 9:18 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: Good morning to you too!

City: Yeah, it was a breath of fresh air!

December 13, 2005 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home