Saturday, December 17, 2005

And...The Claws Are Out



Today is the "be all - end all" of sports in the Bluegrass State. My beloved University of Kentucky Wildcats take on the University of Louisville Cardinals. I'm sure that every state has their own rivalry too, but because Kentucky is mainly known for Basketball (as well as, horses and our rolling fields of blue grass - Yes! It's really blue!), it is a pretty heated situation on the day of the BIG GAME! Every bar in the State is packed with fans and if you see a car on any road during the game, something is seriously wrong!
First up on the menu today is Cardinal Stew
After a nice lunch, I think we'll do the coin toss and start the game
I love the smell of sweet victory!
I'm at work right now - but I'm going to watch the game up at Tam's afterwards. It's on at 2:00 p.m. and it's nationally televised, if anyone wants to watch and give Jen's team a serious Hoo-Rah!!!! I'm sure I'll be plastered by half-time. At every 2-minute increment, the losing team's fans have to do a shot. It can get pretty rowdy. Keep your fingers crossed!
Peace Out for Now - GO CATS!!!!
Sending Kentucky Blue Holiday Wishes your way!
XOXO

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Go cards!
Can't wait to see the game. Is are bet still on? Lol
Bryan

December 17, 2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

You better believe it, Big Boy!

P.S. You can't come on my page and cheer for the wrong team. Are you trying to piss me off? LOL

XO

December 17, 2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Go Wildcats from a Ga. Bulldog ruff!

December 17, 2005 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

You've been tagged!!! :)

December 17, 2005 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Oh, J-my comment has nothing to do with you post (sorry I was in a hurry!) Look at my page and you will understand.....Under "Tag - You're It!!"

December 17, 2005 5:24 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag; Sis: SEC Baby!!!

Squirm: I'm on my way.

December 17, 2005 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home