Wednesday, December 28, 2005

After Christmas Blues....

I am alive. I've been sicker than a dog since Saturday. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I did! I've had minimal drama over the last few days, but it's hard for me to be optimistic. I'm just viewing this as the calm before the storm.
I got so many wonderful gifts this year, I don't even know where to begin.
I got a $150 gift certificate for some massages at our nicest spa from the hubby. I couldn't believe it! He wrote me a really nice card to go along with it. I was stunned. I swear, he is Dr. Jeckell/Mr. Hyde.
Bryan got me the most beautiful ring!
It is SO me!!! It's unlike anything I've ever seen and I just love it. I have no idea what I did to deserve it, but it is BY FAR the nicest gift I've ever received.
Today is my first day back to work because I was out sick yesterday. So, I don't have much time to post AND absolutely no time to catch up with you guys. But, I promise to get back in the saddle as soon as I can.
In the meantime, here's some pics from the holidays!
My baby girl! Her eye looks crazy - but I guess the flash got her!
Me and Melly Moo!
Brianna and Kloie. I had to get crafty and give my pup some Christmas decorations around her collar.
As I said before, I hope ALL of you had a great Christmas. I sure have missed you guys and I've thought about you often.
XXXXX's and OOOOO's - Jen

17 Comments:

Blogger Rell Opined...

merry christmas to you too!

December 28, 2005 11:08 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

welcome back cotter.... missed you and glad you had a pretty good xmas. That was nice of the hubby and nice of bryan. Sorry to hear your sick, wish I could give ya hugs n kisses and make it all go away.

missed ya!

December 28, 2005 11:14 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Rell: Thanks for stopping by!

Twisty: I was blown away by all the wonderful things I got this year. I just wish I could have made someone else's Christmas as great as mine was!

December 28, 2005 11:16 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: I think Bryan did a wonderful job! I still don't know what to say!

December 28, 2005 11:16 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Sick as a dog? Neo throws a doggie biscuit to Jen.

Seriously though, good to see you post again. I was starting to worry. :)

Hope you're feeling better. *hugs*

- Neo

December 28, 2005 1:46 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Thanks - I'm still pretty sick though. Thinking about leaving early this afternoon. I hate doing it though - I really need the money! Oh well...

December 28, 2005 1:57 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -I'll say a prayer for ya. *huggerz* Get some chicken soup and vit C.

December 28, 2005 3:24 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Well, there you are, sorry about the sick part. Fantastic gifts! Looks like you scored! Take care and don't over exert yourself.

December 28, 2005 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Welcome back there Jen, glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. I am sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you feel better soon!

December 28, 2005 4:55 PM  
Blogger Harlyn Opined...

glad you're back...and had a great christmas.



nice ring girl!

December 28, 2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Nice bling! Real pretty ring!
Somewhere along the line you did something right to get such a beautiful present... and the spa gift certificate was nice too!
Looks like you are the perfect candidate to need one.
Glad to have you back, and hope you are feeling better.

December 28, 2005 9:16 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Thanks Buddy!

Sag Sis: I'll try not to. But, I'm not one to just sit around either! ;o)

Squirm: Thanks. Hope you had a great x-mas too!

City: Hope you had a good one! I love my ring - I was absolutely speechless - for once!

Ellen: I know. They were both such great gifts. But, the ring was the best by far!

April: Tell me about it! I have no idea what to think either. And people wonder why I'm nuts! LOL

December 29, 2005 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Glad you had a great Christmas!!! That ring is spectacular! You Soooo deserve it. Nice Christmas pics - thanks for sharing.

Hope you get feeling better soon. Hang in there!

December 29, 2005 1:04 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Nilo: Thanks so much for the sweet thoughts! I hope you had a great one as well!

December 29, 2005 1:29 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

Awsome gifts! Will you share the massage certificates with me? LOL.

Has anyone told you that you and your neice look very much alike? It's amazing. She's a cutie.

Kippy

December 29, 2005 4:49 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kippy: Sure - if you want to drive down to the K-Y and get one - go for it! I'm a good sharer! Is that a word? LOL

And, YES, people always say we look alike. Since my sister and I are practically twins, it's no wonder!

December 30, 2005 9:35 AM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

I think it would be worth the drive just to get a good massage. It's been a rough work week. whew.

December 30, 2005 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home