Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I Should Have Stayed In Bed Because....

~~ I had a small out-patient procedure done on Friday, and the bandage is right in the middle of my back - under my bra strap. It had come loose during the night and I was 30 minutes late for work because I was trying to do the impossible and fix it myself.

~~ On my way to work, I stopped to get a paper, cigs and some breakfast and my total came to $6.66. Not a good sign.

~~ I went to pay the meter on my smoke break and had a parking ticket. AGAIN!!!


~~ I went to eat lunch and as soon as the waitress sat my coke down, I knocked the entire thing over, most of which spilled into my lap.

~~ Walking back from lunch, I ran into my old boss. Believe me, there's no love lost there.

~~ I discovered that my winter coat has a hole in the pocket - after I had put my change in it from this morning. Total loss: $13.34 ($20.00 minus satan's money)

~~ I found out that this is my date for New Years Eve.


Damn It!

13 Comments:

Blogger Skye Opined...

Oh yeah, that makes two of us... It ain't any better out here either! And now I have to go out and the second wave of the worst storm in history is about to break loose and get me! If you see someone flying by that would be me and my useless umbrella, a.k.a. Mary poppins!

December 20, 2005 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Sorry about the bad day, hon! Just watch out for large, speeding trucks with the word "Karma" driving your way.

That pic "cracks" me up. Nothing better to get you "in the mood" than a plumber selling romance novels!

December 20, 2005 3:29 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: Sorry you're having a crappy day too. I guess all we can do is grin and bear it - like my NYE date! LOL

Nilo: I thought he was pretty damn sexy too! ;o)

December 20, 2005 3:45 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -It's going around. And hey asscrack man looks like a hottie! Good luck! ;)

December 20, 2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Thanks! I knew you'd be jealous!

December 20, 2005 4:45 PM  
Blogger Harlyn Opined...

lol. J, you're funny. I've had those days...actually having one today. Just got home from work, having a glass of wine and reading the blogs to make myself feel better

December 20, 2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

I hope he doesn't store pencils in there like Dan Akcroid on SNL...

...I hope your numbers improve for the rest of the week!

December 21, 2005 3:02 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

City: Hope the drinkin' and bloggin' worked for ya! XOXO

Jax: Me too.

Snags: I'll let ya know after our date. LOL

December 21, 2005 9:44 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -LOL, jealous of that? LOL, woman please. ;)

December 21, 2005 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Well, you did say that he was a hottie!

December 21, 2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Hey now, I was just trying to make you feel better about the uh... situation. ;)

December 21, 2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: You're too much! LOL

December 21, 2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Princess Good Idea Opined...

Satan put that hole in your pocket but to make up for it gave you a date with a big smile and dimples to boot!

Aime
www.onebigrunon.blogspot.com

December 22, 2005 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home