Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bitchology

This is an old e-mail that I've seen a thousand times - but it just fit my mood so perfectly today - I just had to share!

When I stand up for myself or my beliefs, they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish. It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I should be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.

I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed.

AND, if that makes me a BITCH so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself

B - Beautiful
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Charming
H - Hell of a Woman

B - Beautiful
I - Individual
T - That
C - Can
H - Handle Anything



20 Comments:

Blogger Harlyn Opined...

thats pretty good

January 11, 2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

CS: I thought you might like that!

January 11, 2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -I'll have to double back for this post. I know you posted a comment on today, but it's not showing up on my screen. I had my buddy check from another terminal and they're able to see it!

I know what you said, but i'm going nuts trying to figure out why I can't see it from my machine!

Arrghhh!!!!

BBIAF

Peace,

- Neo

January 11, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: So, in other words, you are using my comment page to bitch about your site? I think that's hilarious since today's post was titled "Bitchology". LOL

January 11, 2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -I think what happened was we both posted a comment on JBI at the same time, I just tried to delete my comment and re-comment, and it took yours with it! I'm really sorry, it wasn't intentional.

January 11, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -LOL, ok, now I get it, I read your post. LOL

Hmmm, I guess you're right!

But you know how important your comments are! So if I can't see them it makes me sad :( *sniffle*

Good post.

I'm done bitching! *Hugs*

- Neo

January 11, 2006 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

AMEN SISTER!

January 11, 2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: You're a trip - I love your comments too!

Squirm: Knew you'd agree!

January 11, 2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Na Ah! I had to explain it to the other that will see nothing there and think I'm crazy!

Wait, those voices in my head are asking me questions....

January 11, 2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

With that mentality I think I'll enjoy being an Asshole more. But of course I've gotta come up with some of those cool anagram (i think they're called that) thingies to boot. Either way I'd still be one, this would just make me 'look cool' while justifying it. You can be a bitch if you want as long as you stay 'my bitch' (duck) Love ya Sis and hope all is going uphill.

January 11, 2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo - Did they have anything interesting to say?

Twisty: Man - this place is full of funny men today. Geeez...

How about:

A - A (good one, huh?)
S - Seriously
S - Smart-aleck
H - Hellion, Who
O - Only
L - Loses His Mind
E - Everyone Once in Awhile

January 11, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -They told me I couldn't tell you. Wait, they're talking again.

;>

January 11, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Oh my, this is strange I was going to post that song "I'm a Bitch" how bizzare!

January 11, 2006 10:46 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Cute!

Sag Sis: It must be the fire in us! LOL

January 12, 2006 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Hey, good post. I like your definitions of "Bitch" a whole lot better than the standard ones. A thought-provoking post there, Jen!

January 12, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Nilo: Thanks Pal! I try....I really do! ;o)

January 12, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Want to hear something more crazy, we were both just reading Neo's post aand commented at the same time! Twilight zone or what!!!

January 12, 2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: Are you ready for this? We did the same thing yesterday too! That's why his site was acting freaky for a minute.

CRAAAZZZEEEE!

January 12, 2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

"When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it"
....I agree! (not that you're a bitch, ... but rather that you are defined that way). I just went through the same thing, except they used the C-word.
Bravo.... you have given us new reasons to embrace the word whole-heartedly!

January 13, 2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: You've got that right! Sistas gotta stick together! LOL

January 13, 2006 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home