Thursday, January 12, 2006

Jen's ABCD's

In honor of my girl, City, here's my list of ABCD's:

A is for Age: 33
B is for Booze of choice: Beer: Bud Light; Liquor: Maker's Mark

C is for Career: Paralegal

D is for your Dog's name: Kloie Belle

E is for Essential items you use every day: Deodorant, toothpaste, moisterizer, shampoo, soap, cigarettes, Coca Cola, cell phone.

F is for Favorite song at the moment: Miss Me Baby by Chris Cagle

G is for favorite Games: Spades, CLR, and Poker

H is for Hometown: The Ville, Kentucky

I is for Instruments you play: Guitar

J is for Jam or Jelly you like: Strawberry jam

K is for Kids: Just my doggie

L is for Last kiss: Last night

M is for Most admired trait: My giving heart and my sense of humor.

N is for Name of your crush: Bryan

O is for Overnight hospital stays: None.

P is for Phobias: None really. I am afraid of regret and failure.

Q is for Quotes you like: "You never know what you've got until it's gone, but you never know what you have been missing until you get it."

R is for biggest Regret: It's not really a "regret" per se, but I am pretty upset about the way my marriage ended.
S is for Sweets of your choice: Cheesecake
T is for Time you wake up: About 15 minutes late, no matter what time I'm supposed to.
U is for Underwear: Thongs or boy shorts - they're so comfy.
V is for Vegetable you love: Salads of any kind
W is for Worst habit: Smoking
X is for X-rays you've had: Dental, Head, Neck, Right Knee, Left Foot.
Y is for Yummy Food you make: Without coming across as conceited, I think I'm a really good cook, so I can't narrow it down to one thing.
Z is for Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

12 Comments:

Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

I think I'm going to do this for $hits and giggles. I'm in one of those goofy moods so... A is for apples and J is for Jacks... j/k, it'll be on the TP site.

January 12, 2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

TP: Can't wait to read it. Did you get my reply from yesterday? I thought it was pretty humorous!

January 12, 2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen and Bryan up in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!

LOL

Nice list Jenner's :)

I don't I knew you played guitar.

Neo paws at your strings

January 12, 2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

which one, you always make me laugh? well sometimes its a pitty smile if i'm way down, sometimes its a chuckle and sometimes its a $hit eating grin.

January 12, 2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Funny - Funny!

*Jen Slaps Neo's Hand*

January 12, 2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

TP: The "anagram" for asshole.

January 12, 2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -OUCH! Meano!

If I ever get down to your neck of the woods you'll have to play for me. :)

Btw, you're profile movie list just gave me another idea. It's not on your list, but it reminded me of another good one. :)

January 12, 2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo:

I didn't slap you that hard - sissy boy!

I'll play for ya when you come down for Derby.

Can't wait for the next installment. ;o)

January 12, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen -Best reconize. ;)

LOL

January 12, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

I agree with your "M"... you do have a giving heart, and a great sense of humor!
Keep up the good work... that's why we love coming here!

January 13, 2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Puhlease....Whatever.

Ellen: Thanks for the sweet words. That really made my day! ;o)

January 13, 2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

Oh, so ya got the "Failure is NOT an option" gene also, got the same phobs

Like the logic quote alot, do ya know who said it?

January 13, 2006 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home