Monday, January 23, 2006

Busy Busy Busy Bee

Sorry I've been MIA. I've got alot going on this week. Even though my boss is out of town, I'm still slammed at work.
Since I posted last, I found out that my 44 year old uncle has colon cancer, so I've been at the hospital alot. He seems to be doing OK, so that is a HUGE relief. They think they found it in time, which is great news!
I have also scheduled my next vacation, which is LONG OVERDUE, even though I just went to Mexico last June. I'm going to Punta Cana in FIVE WEEKS. Here's a picture of the resort I'm staying at. It's all-inclusive - which is the only way to go!
Look at this water! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
This weekend also included another run in with my hubby. He was being a total ass. He called my phone about every five minutes the other night (of course, he was drunk and out with the boys). I got to hear about all the girls he was dancing with, etc. It really made my night, let me tell ya.
My first melanoma procedure is on Wednesday afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
I have scheduled the appraiser to come out to my house on Thursday. I should close my refinance in the next few weeks and then the house will be all mine. My step-daughter will be moving out then and I'm a little anxious about that. I guess that is when everything will finally sink in. It hasn't really hit me yet because I still see him all the time because his daughter is staying at my house. I'm not looking forward to this at all. I've got a knot in my stomach just thinking about it.
Last, but not least, I'm leaving Thursday evening for New York. We just found out that my brother-in-law is deploying on Thursday. So, my 21-year old PREGNANT sister will be all alone up there with a five year old. I'm going to help her wrap some things up and then she's moving back to stay with my parents while Ryan is in Afghanistan for 18 months. Not looking forward to any of this either.
Hope everything is OK with you guys!
Sorry, I've been so self-evolved lately. I have so much catching up to do with everyone. I feel like a terrible blogger. Don't you hate when life gets in the way of blogging? I sure do!
XO - Jenzini the Great

14 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Opined...

Jin- The only way around you being MIA and leaving us hanging, is to let us sneak into your luggage when you go on vacation... seems like a fair trade. Only kidding, of course... you are very deserving of the sand and surf, and long overdue time off.

We all have our fingers crossed for your procedure... and many prayers have been said. Best of luck, sweetie!

January 23, 2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: Thanks so much for making me laugh today! I think I can get through my last couple of hours of work now! I appreciate it! ;o)

January 23, 2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Jenibean,

We all understand how life gets in the way, it has a lot of nerve! Take your time and keep up with it as best you can, it is hard enough with just a busy job and a little thing here or there but when you have so much going on it can be life consuming. Just keep us posted on the fact that you're still alive! =) Take plenty of pictures of girls in bikinis for me, including you (Bry can do me that favor no?) and all will be forgiven. Sorry about the husband thing. I've spent a decent weekend with the wife only to find my thoughts elsewhere. Love ya, Miss ya, and all that jazz, and be safe. Wish your uncle the best and you'll be fine on wednesday, god knows the malanoma couldnt handle the stress in your life so its gonna go one way or the other.

Running on too much... Take care...

Twisty

January 23, 2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Wow, talk about bad news coming in bunches. You're in my prayers. I'm it'll all work out. And yes a vacation is definitely in order. Have a great and safe trip when you leave for NY.

Btw, a little off topic, a certain prick has forced me to jump the gun and post my photo. Check it out if you get a chance.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

January 23, 2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: Thanks for the support! And thanks for the great comment! It really made my day - as always! Can't wait to catch up!

I'll pass your request along to Bryan! LOL

January 23, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Thanks Buddy - you've been in my prayers as well.

I'm going to check out your site right now! You better not be punkin' me again! If so, I may have to stop off in Philly on my way to NY! Watch your back! LOL

January 23, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

Glad to hear everything is going fine.
Can't wait to see some pics of you at the beach. You are going to post some for us arent you?
I'm really glad your getting a vacation. You deserve one.

Kippy

January 23, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kippy: I'll take tons of pictures! Promise!

Hope all is well with you too! Kiss those kids for me! XO

January 23, 2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Ok, I want to know all about the cabanna boy when you come back leave no details out. ENJOY!!!

January 23, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: I'm definitely going to get my little butt in some trouble while I'm there. I just hope I don't land in jail! Knock on Wood!

January 23, 2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger Harlyn Opined...

wow jen! what a vacation! you're going to have an amazing time, don't forget to take lots of pictures so we can see. Where are you going to be at in NY...now you're really making me jealous. Don't worry about not posting all the time, I know how you feel, but I think everyone will probably be here when you get back.

January 24, 2006 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Jen - The vacation sounds awesome... and might I say well deserved! I am sorry to hear about your uncle, but I am glad that they found it in time. You are going to be fine on Wed. I just know it. I will keep you in my prayers. I am really sorry to hear about your bro-in-law to. I knew you mentioned before that he was going to be leaving, but wow, that was quick! I hope that he will get home safely and hugs out to your sis who is left here alone and pregnant. Enjoy New York, and your up coming vacation. Oh, and sorry about the hubby thing. I know that feeling...from my past. Thank God the man I am in love with now is completely different....now if only we could be together, right! :) Keep your head up girl, you've got a lot going for you!
~Squirmy

January 24, 2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

City: I will definitely take lots of pictures. I'm leaving for New York on Thursday and then turning right around and leaving to come home on Sunday - sounds crazy right?

EJ: Thanks alot!

Squirm: I know you understand. And you're right, your new guy IS totally different. It'll all work out - wait and see!

April: Pole smoker? I almost fell out of my chair. LOL

January 25, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sissy: It's in the Dominican Republic! I can't wait!

January 26, 2006 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home