Thursday, January 19, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah

I'm in another one of my moods today. Not a bad mood, just kinda BLAH! I've got some family stuff going on that I will post about later. I'm just not into it today. Some days, I just want to put something up here that is mindless and fun, instead of my normal angst-ridden drama.

So, with that being said, here are some words of wisdom and other goodies for your entertainment:

"The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge; while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse."
"They say a person needs three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."
"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."
AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:
"For every problem there is one solution which is simple, neat, and wrong."
FUNNIES:
And in honor of my buddy, Neo, who had a shitty day yesterday:

10 Comments:

Blogger cityman05 Opined...

One of my favorite quotes that I keep on my desk is:

"I don't know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." Bill Cosby.

I also have this one, too though.
"Eagles may soar, but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines." Steven Wright.

Lol. Great post.

January 19, 2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kippy: Funny stuff!

I'm really about about the first one! I need to work on that. ;o)

Hope you're having a great day!

January 19, 2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Well in honor of Neo I'll throw my favorite "Windoze" one out there. (sorry no pretty popup picture to put it on in this comment)

"Windows has detected that you have moved your mouse. Please reboot your system in order for your changes to take place."

Cheer up girly!

January 19, 2006 12:28 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: That's a good one! I'm sure Neo will get a chuckle!

I'm OK - it's just one of those days! ;o)

January 19, 2006 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Some funny stuff there, Jen! Thanks for the funnies you sent; I'll try to return the favor. I just had a couple of projects dumped on my lap, and soooo... not so much time to blog right now.

Hope you're doing great! Happy weekend-eve!

January 19, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Nilo: Thanks - take your time buddy - I'll be here.

Hope you get out from under your stacks soon - I know how that is! ;o)

January 19, 2006 2:34 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - I like the red neck airlines.

Thanks for the shout out.

*hugs*

- Neo

January 19, 2006 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Where have you been? I was feeling pretty lonely yesterday!

January 20, 2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sissy: Yeah - it's one of my favorites also. If only I could live by that!

January 23, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

April: Yeah - it cracked me up too!

January 25, 2006 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home