Thursday, January 24, 2008

HNT 01.24.08

Well here it is again…..already Thursday. My thoughts are so complex and convoluted that I can’t even put them into words. I’m just so exhausted from the stress of the last few years, that I feel like I’ve aged at twice the rate I should have. There are so many things I want to say, so many thoughts I want to share – but some of the things that have happened to me are just too much for me to write about….even when my emotions are at their rawest (is that even a word?).

This financial situation I’m in with my house and my twice-doubled utility bills is taking the worst toll on me – both mentally and physically. I’ve put applications in everywhere I can think of to get a second job…..and have had no response. You wouldn’t think it would be so hard to pick up something part-time, but I’m having a hell of a time. I started bartending last Friday at a little pub – (NO – not Tim Tam’s – for those of you who have been around awhile) – but the money just isn’t there. I’m at a total loss of what to do…..until I sell my house.

There are so many things I wish I could go back and do different. There are so many things right now that I wish I could change. I’m just not in a good place…..and honestly, I’m getting really sick and tired of saying that.

Enough Pissing and Moaning for now……on with my HNT!


Happy HNT Everyone!!

Much Love, As Always - Jinsane XO

19 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit Opined...

Soooo HOT! I love it!



Biscuit...a little more so

January 24, 2008 10:31 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Wish I had the magic answer for you... On the other hand, you look great in black lacey things!

January 24, 2008 10:31 AM  
Blogger TK Kerouac Opined...

Sorry to hear you are stessed...
you look hot in your lace!!
Happy HNT!

January 24, 2008 10:56 AM  
Blogger My Fiancee is Hot © Opined...

SO SO HOT

I love what ur wearing

BEAUTIFUL

Have a great HNT and a wonderful weekend

HHNT

M.K

January 24, 2008 11:26 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Wonderful photo (I wish you could feel inside as good as you look on the outside).

Get a notebook and write. That way you don't have to worry about scaring us or rambling on. Get it out. It can't hurt and then you can make a small fire and burn those evil feelings sending them straight back to hell.

:)

January 24, 2008 12:47 PM  
Blogger Keyser Soze Opined...

Sorry things aren't going the greatest...but you still look beautiful! That's something!
HHNT and best of luck!

January 24, 2008 3:15 PM  
Blogger Vixen Opined...

Very sexy.

happyHNT!

January 24, 2008 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Looking at your body is urely delightful.

January 24, 2008 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

OK I wanted that last comment to stand alone, now unrequested advice. Go to your lender, explain your situation. Know ahead what you can legitimately afford to pay, it does need to be in the realm of what you currently pay. Intrest rates have dropped, your lender does not want your house, if you can't sell it they can't either, unless they do it at a loss, and I assure you they don't want that. Talk with them, the guy on the other side of the desk is human too, he knows the market and the situation. What he doesn't know is your personal situation. You have to tell him. They have done some things on the federal level to alievate folks facing foreclosure, check on that. The only other unsolicited advice I have is beg for a roommate, you know how much you need to make it, even if it isn't 1/2 your mortgage, sublet for les if it makes the end meet.
Just some thoughts.
Always pulling for you.
js

January 24, 2008 9:55 PM  
Blogger ~Tim Opined...

Keep your chin up (and arch your back a little more...) -- um, I mean sorry you're in a rough patch. Lovely photo though!

HHNT

January 24, 2008 11:28 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Hope that things work out great for you. Part time gigs are such a pain in the ass to find.

Gorgeous pic!!

January 25, 2008 12:38 AM  
Blogger Dee Opined...

That lace... you look gorgeous!

HHNT, xx Dee

January 25, 2008 4:12 AM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber Opined...

Great photo. Happy belated HNT

January 25, 2008 5:08 AM  
Blogger jay kay Opined...

happy hnt and thats a sexy picture, I know somewhat how you feel the las 9 months for me have been at times the best yet also the worst of my life

January 25, 2008 6:56 AM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

Wow! You look great in lace.

I completely understand your stress. I have been going through some of my own as well. Here is hoping that all goes well for you!

Flyinfox_SATX

January 25, 2008 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Hey Sexy Mama! I feel your pain. The only reason I can't go for a second job is because of my daughter.... It's a new year for both of us, so hopefully the winds will change! Stay strong and keep lookin' good while doing it!!!

January 26, 2008 4:19 PM  
Blogger ATLLG Opined...

How in the HELL did I miss coming by here on Thursday!? DAMN!

January 26, 2008 6:57 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

And the comments they come a rolling with HNT.

I wish you luck with the house. It's going to be tough, but you may be able to work out a deal with your lender.

January 27, 2008 5:28 PM  
Blogger BlueJay Opined...

Oh WOW. Sorry, I know I'm 3 weeks late here but I just coundn't NOT comment this post.
You're looking SO gorgeous in this lace, sexy, total HOTTNESS.
(Beautiful as the lingerie is, I don't think I'd be able to stop myself tearing it off you, lol)

February 22, 2008 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home