Friday, January 18, 2008

General Update......

Well, a lot has been going on since my hiatus began…..and a lot has stayed the same. Unfortunately.

I do have some good news though. My brother-in-law has learned that he won’t have to be re-deployed and that they should all be home for good in May or June. I’m so excited. It will be great to have my sister and nieces home. Back in December, my brother –in-law adopted my niece, Melly (how could any of you forget her?), and now they are all one big happy family. I’m just tickled to death for her and my sister. It was a BIG DAY for the family!!

What a beautiful family!!

Does it get any better than this??

The sad news for me, is that I’m finally having to sell my house. I’ve hung on as long as I could, and I just can’t do it anymore. I’ve been so stressed out for the last couple of years (as you all know), and had so much shit going on. I’m ready for a break. I’m ready to start actually LIVING my life.

My boyfriend just got approved for his house loan, so I’m sure he’ll start looking soon, and I’ll be alone AGAIN!! Who knows what’s going to happen in the future. I just wish it would happen….so I know where I stand. I have a feeling it’s not going to be where I want.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season….and a great start to your 2008. It’s good to be back. I’ve missed hearing from everyone!!
Much Love, As Always - Jinsane - XO

7 Comments:

Blogger Inkedweezel Opined...

Welcome back! Hopefully we'll see more of you this year. :)

January 18, 2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Sounds like you might need to make 2008 the year that you make new beginnings all over the place. Sometimes it's just the thing we need!

January 18, 2008 12:29 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ink: I sure hope so!! I'm going to try my best!!

Os: Maybe so....I sure don't need to make any more mistakes!! ;o)

January 18, 2008 1:43 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Good to see the family is staying home and that your bro in law is safe. Good luck with selling the house.

January 18, 2008 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Tis year will be your best one ever!!

January 20, 2008 8:12 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

That is a great little family. I think their happiness must be a good omen for you.

January 23, 2008 11:38 AM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

Welcome Back! Keep the faith! Maybe this is just a sign that better things are coming your way!

Flyinfox_SATX

January 23, 2008 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home