Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm Still Alive....

I know it's been forever since I posted last....I'm just not feeling it right now.....

I've decided to take off until after the new year....so I hope everyone has a wonderfully happy holiday season!!!

With that said.....these are my Christmas wishes:

1. To sell my house as soon as possible, so that I can get on with my life.

2. To find a friendship that will last my lifetime.

3. To be in a relationship that is based on mutual love, respect, loyalty and honesty.

4. To harden my heart against the constant forces trying to break it.

5. To try and live my life for me, instead of someone else, for a change.

6. The Health & Happiness of my family.


Until 2008....I love you all!!

XO - Jen

10 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Well, that's a bummer, but certainly understandable. You take all the time you need. Have a very Merry Christmas! Make it a fun one, OK? We're still going to be around when you get back!

December 18, 2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

It's my opinion that you deserve for those wishes to come true. My best your way.

December 18, 2007 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

I certainly hope that those wishes come true for you. I think Santa owes you a little extra in your stocking this year. Have a Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring you all you hope for :)

December 18, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

You have a happy and safe holiday. We'll be waiting for you in '08.

December 18, 2007 10:25 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Have a Merry Christmas.

December 19, 2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger Mattbear Opined...

Hope Christmas sees you happier.

December 19, 2007 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

December 19, 2007 7:53 PM  
Blogger Southern Sage Opined...

Hey Sexy.
I hope you get everyfuckinthing you want for Christmas.
Glad alls well
have a great Christmas
jsull

December 20, 2007 12:06 AM  
Blogger C Opined...

I miss you! I sincerely hope you get all your wishes except the hardening of your heart. Instead, I want the things harming you to just go away. Happy Holidays, Hon! **hugs**

December 20, 2007 6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

hey sexy
I know your a KY girl and I have to be in louisville in a few weeks and I wanted a recommendation on somewhere to eat????
Tell me whats good!
jsull

January 07, 2008 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home