Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Whew! It's Hot In Here

You're an Passionate Kisser
For you, kissing is about all about following your urges. If someone's hot, you'll go in for the kiss - end of story! You can keep any relationship hot with your steamy kisses. A total spark plug - your kisses are bound to get you in trouble!
In addition to the above, which I got from my SM, Twisty's, blog, I was also tagged by Squirm, so I decided to just add them together, since they're on the same topic:
Tag 8:
Rules
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their blog saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
So here goes.....
1. My 8 Points (in no particular order):
* Someone who is fun-loving and adventurous
* Someone who is gentle and kind - or at least 90% of the time! ;o)
* Someone with an awesome sense of humor
* Someone with integrity and respect for others
* Someone who is real & true to themselves - people who are superficial/vain need not apply
* Someone with goals and dreams - ambition is sexy!
* A "people person" - I'm ANYTHING but shy.
* Someone with alot of passion. There's NO other way to live life!
2. These 8 Points are for a Manly Man.
3. My 8 victims: Neo - Kippy - City Soul - Alanna - Nilo - Ellen - Skye Blue - Ellen Jay

7 Comments:

Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Oh thanks! *blush*


Ok, here's what I got:

You're a Freaky Kisser

When you kiss, you want to experience something new
A new technique, a new partner, a new piercing...

And your own personal kissing style is very unpredictable.

There's no saying where your tongue or hands will go.


;)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

January 31, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

Ok, let me give this some thought and I'll try and get it up today.
Wow, you've really messed up now, my mind is starting to come up with all kinds of neat stuff. LOL.

January 31, 2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Oh, shoot! I just did this a few days ago, but I forgot to tag 8 other people. Kissing, uhmm, my biggest turn on is when it's out of nowhere and esp. when it's misting rain and the rest of the world just disappears.....

January 31, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Neo: Whoo Baby!

Kippy: Are you trying to make me blush?

Sag Sis: Wow! I like that! ALOT!

January 31, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

Okey Dokey, I have it up and on my site. Heehee.

January 31, 2006 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Jen, I agree with all your points! Thanks for responding!:)

January 31, 2006 11:07 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kippy: I'm on my way to check it out now! ;o)

Squirm:No problem - it was fun!

February 01, 2006 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home