Monday, January 30, 2006

She's B-A-C-K!!!!!

After over 1500 miles round-trip, I finally made it back. What a trip!

My sister seems to be holding up pretty good, and my niece....well, let's just say she's the same as always...hammin' it up!
I got to take a "tour" of the base, which was really interesting.
I'm really busy at work today, since I took off Friday, so I don't have any time to post. But, I thought I would go ahead and share my pics from the trip!
Hi Neo! Thanks for the rain!
Beautiful scenery entering New York!
Melly acting WILD when I first arrived!
In front of Ryan's headquarters.
MY FAVORITE PICTURE! This is a statue representing their division - "Climb to Glory".
This Monument has actual pieces from the Twin Towers and Pentagon. It was really touching!
Memorial Plaque for the Monument Above.
Banks of the St. James River - looking out onto one of the "1000 Islands".
Looks Like Somebody is Worn Out!! Awwww!!!!!
Me and Mel - O'Briens Restaurant - looking like hell.
Give a girl a break - I'd only had four hours of sleep in 48 hours!
Melly up early to watch cartoons! (I really dig her tights!)
At least she still had her TV, after all of the furniture was moved into storage.
Bath & Beauty Time - After we colored for about two hours!
There's not alot to do when you have no furniture.
A Beautiful Sky To Welcome Me Home!
It's good to be back - and even better because my sister and niece are here! Yea!!!!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Glad to hear you got back safe! I am still praying for your bro-in-law and your sis and little Melly. Welcome home.

January 30, 2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

We MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED you.

January 30, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Skye Opined...

Great pictures, glad your back, missed ya! :}

January 30, 2006 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Nice pictures, and good to have you back!

January 30, 2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Squirm: Thanks - and I haven't forgotten about the tag! ;o)

Twisty: Missed you too!

Sag Sis: Thanks - I thought about you ALL this weekend!

Nilo: Thanks Buddy! It's good to be back!

January 30, 2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

EJ: I did! Thanks for checking out my pictures!

January 31, 2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Glad to have you home safe and sound, and I'm sure your sister was equally glad that you made the trip up to help.
Wonderful pictures! I wanted so bad to be able to read the plaque of the memorial... but my eyes could not make out the words (I guess I need stronger glasses!)
Lovely pictures of the sunset... how nice to have that welcome you home!

January 31, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: I had a great time. It was wonderful to spend some time with my sis and niece.

Sorry about the plaque - it was the only way I could get all the words in. If you click on it, it might bring up a bigger picture. I'm not sure!

January 31, 2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Jin- Silly me! I clicked on the picture and there it was. No new glasses were needed!

How nice to have the symbols, how sad the reason for it to be erected.
Thanks!

January 31, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: I'm just glad you got to read it! It made my cry. ;o(

February 01, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

I finally made it back to your blog, (It's the 6th already!) My machine's not performing right still, too busy to get to all I want lately.
Glad ya made it home alright, n hope the stitches are healing up good.

February 06, 2006 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home