Friday, October 21, 2005

YEE F**KIN' HAW





As I have mentioned in previous posts....I love all kinds of music; from heavy metal to jazz. When I started going through this new phase in my life, I began to listen to more and more Country. I think it's from sitting at the bar and hearing alot of Country songs that I really liked. Anyway....Rascal Flatts is one band that I really got into. They were in town last night and a buddy of ours from Tam's got us 3rd row tickets. The stage came out into the crowd (kinda like a catwalk), and I was actually leaning on it watching the show. What Great Seats! Whoo Hoo!!!
Blake Shelton and Keith Anderson both had sets that opened the show and they were both excellent. I forgot how many of their songs I knew, until they started singing them. I have posted the pictures I took. They aren't the best...but then again, I was using my cell phone, which was one bar away from dying. I was totally unprepared.


This is Blake Shelton.


The Fiddle & Guitar Players. Hot!!!!

Keith Anderson - Hotter!!!

Gary Levox - He must be Hot - He just married a Playmate.

Jam Session!

9 Comments:

Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Yep once again, too identical. I love music of just about every kind from country to metal. Few exceptiosn, some but few... If things dont start looking different I'll believe we actually are soulmates and we'd have to be the most screwed up soulmates in the world. :snicker: Oh well Que sera sera.

Have a good day...

October 21, 2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger UncommonSense Opined...

Hey, there!

I surfed across your blog with the "Next Blog" button.

I used to live in Louisville. My place was in The Original Highlands near the corner of Baxter and East Broadway. What part of town do you live in?

The weather in Kentuckiana must be getting chilly now, huh? I moved to L'ville in October of '97 and it was already the cool part of Autumn as I remember.

Has the Chili cookoff at Phoenix Hill Tavern happened yet? I seem to remember it was in the fall. I've been gone for about five years, but I still miss everything about Louisville.

Keep blogging.

BH

ucsense@hotmail.com

October 21, 2005 10:11 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: Well...at least we could listen to all kinds of music, while we're getting tattooed, sitting in a bar drinking beer. Oh wait a minute...I already do that. Just Kidding.

BH - Thanks for stopping by. The weather is actually pretty nice. It's raining today, but yesterday was 87 degrees. I think the cook-off is next weekend. It's still going strong. I live by Iroquois Park, but work about 5 blocks from where you used to live.

If you miss "The Ville" you should get your ass back here. Many Hugs!! Jen

October 21, 2005 10:17 AM  
Blogger Harlyn Opined...

looks like it was fun, glad you had a good time

October 21, 2005 10:25 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Thanks City. I had a great time...too great...and I'm paying for it today. ;o)

October 21, 2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

So you've been jammin country style, huh? Sounds like fun.
Thanks for reading my blog and by the way, my birtday is April 23. I also share it with Lee Majors, the 6million dollar man. I don't think I cost quite that much though. LOL. people are always saying that I'm not worth a dime.

October 21, 2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ah...come on buddy. That trick with the mouse is worth at least 3.5 million. LMAO

October 21, 2005 11:37 AM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

That mouse really freaked me out. I was spending the night at my friends house. He lived in the country and had mice real bad. After the incident, when I spent the night, I pulled my socks up over the legs of my pajamas and slept like that.

October 21, 2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Yeah...the wild thing is...I didn't get the tickets until an hour and a half before the show. It Rocked!!!

October 21, 2005 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home