Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Shit...Damn...Hell...WTF...&%*#$

So....we just found out that my brother-in-law is being shipped to Kabul, Afghanistan on January 29, 2006. My sister will be up in NY for about five months alone with my niece (until she is done with kindergarten) and then they are coming home. He will be gone for 13 months. Dammit! I hate that they are having to go through this. I mean, I love my brother-in-law very much and I feel that he is the perfect fit for my sister, and he loves my niece so much. I think alot of that has to do with why he joined the military. I guess he felt that was the only way to support my sister and my niece. I am just so worried for him....and for her. She's only 21. She had never been away from home until they moved to New York last December. Not that she can't take of herself, it's just going to be so hard for her. I wish I could be there for her and help her get through this. I just hate it. Please keep him and all of our troops in your prayers, regardless of your feelings on the WAR. I don't want to turn this into a political piece, and I really don't want to hear any comments regarding same. All I care about are the people fighting for freedom, not the reasons for same. Understand?

4 Comments:

Blogger Aymster Opined...

I TOTALLY understand. My sis went through the same thing. Her husband is in the Army, and he got deployed to Iraq for 9 months. She lived in the middle of nowhere Texas with two dogs, one friend, and no family. It's going to be hard and she is going to need you. Just pray he and the troops out there with him come home safe.

October 18, 2005 7:13 PM  
Blogger Aymster Opined...

I apologize if you didn't want any comments on this.

October 18, 2005 7:15 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Thanks Aym and Jag.

Aym - I always welcome comments. I just didn't want some hardass to come on here and try to make it a political argument against the war or some other kind of bullshit.

October 19, 2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Aww....sis....I love when you call me Jiff...I should've used that nickname in my Aliases instead of Wheat Thin. LOL

October 19, 2005 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home