Friday, October 14, 2005

Post Secret

I'm sure many of you aware of the Post Secret blog. I've been into that one for a while now, and for some morbid, can't-stop-looking-at-a-crash-site, reason, I really like it. I'm sitting on my smoke break today, looking at the Features section in the newspaper, and low and behold, there's an article about the blog, like it was some kind of WORLD BREAKING NEWS. I felt somewhat superior, (which, by the way is not a frequent occurrence for me) that this was old news to me. After laughing with a Queen-of-England like chuckle, I began to get angry that none of our blogs made the paper. Just Kidding. Anyway, just thought I would share that little piece of our blog world with you.

Jen-Jen Out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Yeah, I thought it was kinda neat.

October 14, 2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger Aymster Opined...

I check out that blog myself. Some of the things posted are a little hard to take in. I guess because you never can tell what's brewing in someone else's head, hence the "secret".

October 14, 2005 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home