Tuesday, October 11, 2005

True Smart-Ass After My Own Heart





















My step-daughter, who is 14 and a freshman in high school this year, lives with me and we have a great relationship. I was joking with her about signing the back of her school picture (you know, like you used to do for your friends). I told her that I wanted an essay on the back about why she loves me so much (LOL), and that it could be no less than 20 words. Being a true smart-ass, she proceeds to write the numbers 1-20. God Love Her! Ah....to be young again.

4 Comments:

Blogger alannajoy Opined...

This is cute!!
alannajoy

October 11, 2005 1:16 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

Sounds like you two have a great relationship.

I liked what she wrote on the pic, that was cute.

October 11, 2005 6:11 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Yeah....she's a good girl. The stuff going on with me and my hubby is really hard on her. I try to make up for it any way I can.

October 12, 2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

You should give her a friendship ring or something and tell her no matter what happens you'll always feel the same for her. I'm sure you've probably already told her that though; you seem like a really good person.

October 12, 2005 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home