Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Dazed & Confused















I saw this picture and thought it was beautiful. It's both calm and immensely disturbing at the same time. That's how I've felt all year. My life is a friggin' disaster, but yet, by all outward appearances, I'm the happiest person on the planet. You know how you can walk around with a smile on your face, and then get in your car and just cry?? I don't know how I do it sometimes. I guess I just try not to bring other people down. I really feel good when I post on this page. It's just really hard for me sometimes to write what I really want to write about, because I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts into words. They just come at me so fast, it's impossible to keep them straight. Does that make any sense? Oh well...gotta get back to work.

Sorry about the short rant out of the blue - just felt the urge to say it. Peace Out!

6 Comments:

Blogger Harlyn Opined...

I absolutely understand.

October 18, 2005 4:31 PM  
Blogger cityman05 Opined...

I know how you feel. Remember when i wanted to punch a grizzly bear?
All your feelings wad up into a compact ball of emotions that just want to explode. You want to scream, you want to cry, and at the same time, you don't know what you want to do. It is a complicated thing.
Writing is a very good stress releaver, you can take everything inside and put it on the screen, just sit back and say, "Aaaaahhhh."

October 18, 2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Well I'd offer my number or offer to call to chat about it since im in the same boat, you just got a head start on me and im afraid to make any moves, it almost seems as if you regret yours. sigh.... Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog to let me know yours was here, it has been helpful, dont know exactly how but in some way it has. I hope it gets better for you. I know right now I hate the way I feel. Knowing that I'll hurt either way but the worst part is knowing one of the two persons in my life will be hurt. Im anonymous so if you feel like trading frustrations or pain sometime let me know.

i didnt see an email, very understandable these days. If you like I am at painfultwist@gmail.com

October 18, 2005 10:14 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Thanks guys! I was just having a bad moment. Everything always works out for the best.

October 19, 2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger highcontrast Opined...

i think i felt like that picture yesterday. a little sun...a lotta lightening...
funny how we work.

October 19, 2005 11:53 AM  
Blogger alannajoy Opined...

I hear you JJ- Sometimes it is difficult to put your emotions into any concrete form...Luckily, you've got this space to breathe and attempt to sort it all out...
Beautiful pic.
alannajoy

October 19, 2005 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home