Monday, August 27, 2007

Life Is Way Too Short......

Well, my post is put on hold again. My uncle died unexpectedly Saturday and I've completely lost my train of thought. It's hard to complain about your own life, when something like this happens.

He woke up Saturday morning and went about his normal routine. He came home for lunch, sat down in his recliner, and an hour later he was dead. Just like that!
One of the worst parts about it, is that he only had two days of work left before retirement. We had a huge surprise retirement party planned for him next Saturday. It just makes me sick.
It's been awhile since we've had a death in the family, so it hits extra hard. Not that they are ever easy, but it's even harder when it's so sudden. We've lost a great man.
There is a hole in the world today.
Rest In Peace, Jack.
I love you and miss you.

14 Comments:

Blogger Wiwille Opined...

I'm sorry for your loss.

August 27, 2007 6:33 PM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Lots of hugs and prayers to you and your family...

August 27, 2007 6:58 PM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

Jinsane -

My sincerest condolences for your loss. Having lost my favorite uncle this past year, I feel your pain. My hopes and prayers go to you and your family. I sincerely hope that you all heal as quickly as possible from this awful tragedy.

Flyinfox_SATX

August 27, 2007 11:23 PM  
Blogger TUG Opined...

I'm very sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

August 27, 2007 11:57 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Thinking about you and your family as well here.

August 28, 2007 1:37 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

So sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is our thoughts and prayers.

August 28, 2007 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

God bless your family in your time of loss, my prayers are with you.

August 29, 2007 3:10 AM  
Blogger Princess PinkLady Opined...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( Thoughts and prayers with you and the rest of your family. ((()))

August 29, 2007 9:36 AM  
Blogger Steve Opined...

Im very sorry for your loss

August 29, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger C Opined...

My deepest and sincerest sympathies are with you.

August 30, 2007 12:02 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

I am sorry for your loss. *HUGS*

August 30, 2007 8:12 AM  
Blogger ~Tim Opined...

Very sorry for your loss.

August 30, 2007 8:15 PM  
Blogger Rat In A Cage Opined...

I'm just bouncing from blog to blog, but I had to tell you I am sorry to hear of your loss. I used to work in NYC, and I knew several people (worked with, neighbors) who died in their last year before retirement. Brutal. I can only imagine your sense of loss. Stay strong.

September 03, 2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

JEN!!! Come BACK!

September 12, 2007 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home