Friday, August 10, 2007

The Fam....

As always, my family has been in a state of despair since my sister, brother-in-law, and my two nieces went back to New York. They leave such a hole when they are gone. I just got a new set of pictures from my sister. They just took a week-end trip to Connecticut and she got some really good shots of the family. I thought I could at least post something hopeful today!!
Ryan, Melly and Bella. They all look GREAT in this picture!!
This is a classic family shot. I think we have one of all of us with our Dads....it's just a great shot.
This shot just cracked me up!!! I love how her foot is slung over the side of the wagon!!! ;o)
Does it get any better than this???

6 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Awww...what a couple of cuties!

August 10, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

What little angels they are.

August 10, 2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Nice shots. Beautiful family.

August 10, 2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger TUG Opined...

Great looking family. Thanks for sharing. Also, happy belated HNT. That is a very pretty picture.

August 11, 2007 1:34 AM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

These pics are adorable! Especially the one with them sleeping.

August 13, 2007 3:38 PM  
Blogger ~Tim Opined...

Cute kids!

August 16, 2007 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home