Tuesday, June 26, 2007

TMI Tuesday - Part 15

1. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?

If I had to choose out of the three, I guess it would be more courage. It's impossible for me to have any more heart than I already do. I know I'm smart - so I guess courage would be what I would want more of.

2. Have you ever gone to court for anything? What for?

Not for me personally, but since I work in the legal field, I can honestly say I've been to Court plenty of times.

3. What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn't do?

Fall in love again.

4. Did you ever have a summer fling while on vacation?

No.

5. Have you ever done anything sexual with someone who's name you never knew?

No.

Bonus (as in optional): What is the best way to mend a broken heart?

Find love again, I suppose. I'm still trying to figure that one out!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

see for the bnus ida said Jim Beam and Merle Haggard!!!!
great answers
js

June 26, 2007 6:34 PM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

Yep - I can relate...

Flyinfox_SATX

June 26, 2007 6:39 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

From what I've read I doubt you'll ever stop falling in love and I hope soon it's with the right person.

June 27, 2007 8:56 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: I know...I'm a glutton for punishment!!

June 27, 2007 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home