Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bella Boo's First Birthday.....

For those of you who have been around for awhile, you have to remember the new addition born into the family last year.....right in the middle of my divorce and other dramas....

I still can't believe it's already been a year.
My sister, brother-in-law and my nieces are up in New York at Ft. Drum, and she emailed me pictures from the "celebration". My parents and I sure hated missing her first birthday.
Bella's "big" present was getting to eat her first ever Happy Meal!! Whoo Hoo!!
I'm sure there will be many more to come!!! ;o)
I love the look that Bella is giving Melly!!
How can anyone resist that face???
Or this one????
My sister, Bella, and one of the gifts I sent!! Emmy says that the book is Bella's new chew toy!!
Obligatory Cake/Face Picture...What a Great Daddy!!!
Just thought I'd share a picture update of the fam.
Hope everyone has a great day!!
XO - Jen

8 Comments:

Blogger Deech Opined...

This post made my day! Thanks for sharing. Those girls are just Tooooooooo Cute!

Being a single dad myself I can relate to the fun Dad was having even with cake or ice cream on his face LOL.

Flyinfox_SATX

June 13, 2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Awww...your proud auntiness is showing! She's got such a cute smile! Both of them do! Must be in the genes.

June 13, 2007 10:27 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

SATX: Thanks buddy!! I don't have any kids, but I sure am in love with nieces!!

OS: I am very proud!!! XO

June 13, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Happy Birthday to Bella Boo.

June 13, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Steve Opined...

They are sure cuties

June 13, 2007 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

shes every bit as pretty as a speckled pup!
But then with her genes how could she not be, both are dolls no doubt.
js

June 13, 2007 7:59 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Beautiful shots. Aunts to have it best sometimes. ;)

~Him

June 14, 2007 1:25 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

OMG! She's already 1??? Oh man, seems like only 5 months ago she was born. Grats to you sis and her husband on such a beautiful little girl. Good job to you Aunty for being so cool!

-Twisty

June 14, 2007 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home