Monday, May 14, 2007

Update #3 - Finally......

Well, I finally landed in Gulf Shores, Alabama yesterday at about 6:00 p.m. Got a pretty decent room with an ocean view, and walked down the beach for a beer or two. Pretty lazy day considering I was worn out, exhausted, frustrated and everything else. Can you believe that even as far away as I am, some of the area has smoke here too!! Oh well....I'm determined not to let it get me down. I swore to myself that I was going to have a kick-ass time, and I meant it!!

I'm trying to decide on my splurge this trip. Either a massage or a new tattoo. I'm seriously torn.

BTW: I have no internet access in my room, so I may not be able to post everyday. The cool thing is..all I have to do to get access is drive to the library right down the street and pull in their parking lot. Instant access. So, right now, I'm sitting in the car typing this post. That's just too cool.

I'll try to check in later. See ya!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Oh, that's the ONLY way to blog "from the road". I did it in Taco John's parking lot in Sioux Falls, SD once!

Glad you made it--have lots of fun!!

May 14, 2007 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

glad u got there
I'll be there thurs night
i'll buy!!!!
hehe
hope you have fun!
js

May 14, 2007 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

What a crazy journey! Take a breather...I think you've earned it!

May 14, 2007 11:39 PM  
Blogger Not So Anon.. Opined...

Jen - long story, but could you send me an email?

May 15, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 15, 2007 8:39 AM  
Blogger Kneller Opined...

My vote is for the new tattoo. Not only will it be memorable, but it will provide a subject for a HNT. :)

May 15, 2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

finally. enjoy.

May 15, 2007 3:56 PM  
Blogger Inkedweezel Opined...

Unplanned road trips can be very relaxing as well as unexpected fun. Enjoy your trip!

May 15, 2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

hope the trip goes well

May 16, 2007 2:25 PM  
Blogger Mattbear Opined...

You have the right attitude...just roll with the punches. Everything happens for a reason, whether it's clear or not.

May 18, 2007 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

damn Jin hope alls well widja
hope vacation was good!
js

May 23, 2007 12:57 AM  
Blogger CandyGirl Opined...

i used to read your blog back in 2005 and now i'm back to reading it again now!

May 24, 2007 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home