Saturday, May 12, 2007

Travel Update.....

Well, it's Saturday night and I'm sitting in a motel in Perry, Georgia. Interstate 75 has been shut down at the Georgia/Florida line because of the brush fire that's been raging for weeks.....what friggin' rock do I live under that I had no idea any of this was going on??? That's Jen luck again......

Regardless of that fact, it feels good just to be on the road and away from home. I'm going to relax in my room, drink a few beers, get a good night's sleep and head to my final destination - Miami. Do any of you think I can raise some hell down there? LMAO

I can't wait to get there.....

Lucky for me, I've got wireless access in my room.....God only knows what kind of posts I can do from the road!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

Much Love, Jinsane

2 Comments:

Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Can't wait to read of your big adventure. ;)

May 13, 2007 12:55 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

I'm thinking some half-nekkidness in Miami is a requirement! Hope you were able to find a camera (I feel so bad...). Have a great time!

May 13, 2007 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home