Thursday, May 10, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - 05.10.07

I know I've been MIA for a week, and I sincerely apologize. Life just gets in the way sometimes. It's been another roller-coaster ride, but what else is new?
Quick Recap:

My baby girl, Kloie, is doing just fine after being hit by a car. She's my miracle puppy!!!

My prayers were answered in a round-about way, which is usually the way it works.

Derby has come and gone, and I really just wasn't into it this year.

I had my mom over for a Mother's Day dinner last night and we had the best time. I always have so much fun with her, and I am so glad that we are finally making the time for each other. We grilled out in the backyard, and planted some flowers. Drank a few bourbon and cokes. It was a really nice evening, and one that I'll remember for a long time.

So....I'm on vacation next week. I am literally taking what little money I have managed to save, and I'm heading South. No destination in mind, no reservations made. I'm just getting in the car and going. I'm pretty excited about it. I am hoping to have many adventures to relate when I get back.

OK - now on to HNT. Here's some more Jen luck for ya......As soon as I hit the button to take some pictures, my camera makes a loud popping noise and goes dead. So, I have no idea what to do about future HNT's. At least I got one shot off. The color is distorted and I have no idea what happened. It's not the best shot, but it has to do.


I hope everyone is well. Happy HNT!!!

19 Comments:

Blogger Skye Opined...

That is so good to her about the miracle puppy! Have a great time as I know you will!

May 10, 2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger justsomeguy Opined...

I see nothing at all wrong with the pic. Lots of people work hard to make photos look like this. Great shot. Great news on the pup. Hope she heals quickly.

May 10, 2007 10:48 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Have fun next week! I'd say take lots of pics, but...

Hope your rollercoaster smooths out soon, too!

May 10, 2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Cool color actually. I tend to distort mine on purpose just for kicks.

Heading south? Hmmm...Nashville is south, right? ;)

~Him

May 10, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Have a safe vacation.

May 10, 2007 11:05 AM  
Blogger wordslut Opined...

Oh, I love how dramatic and mysterious hte red looks! :)

Beautiful.

May 10, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

I am glad you are back. I was just going to send you an email if an HNT wasn't posted.

I am glad things are moving in the correct direction. I hope that your roller coaster becomes a merry-go-round. Sorry to hear about the camera.

Have a good rambling vacation next week. If you hit Atlanta, at least, wave.

May 10, 2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Sag Sis: Thanks so much!! It's so good to hear from you!!

Doc: Thanks!! I'm a photography fanatic, so the loss of my camera is pretty hard to take!!

Os: Thanks pumpkin!!

Bliss: I liked the color too actually....I just hate not having my camera. BTW: I'm definitely making a stop in Nashville!! ;o)

WW: Thanks buddy!

Word: Thanks!! HHNT!!

May 10, 2007 11:34 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Prof: If you hear some crazy honking in the middle of the night, it's me!!! ;o)

May 10, 2007 11:34 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

Have a wonderful vacation, Happy HNT!

May 10, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Vixen Opined...

This is very sexy.....

HappyHNT!!!

TG about your miracle puppers! :)

May 10, 2007 12:08 PM  
Blogger MG Opined...

well, lucky for you, it was a great shot!!!

HHNT.

have fun on the vacation, I so wanna do that, though I have an idea my car would go in the opposite direction.

May 10, 2007 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Well, by all means, let us know if you want to meet up for a bit.

Have fun and safe travels wherever they take you.

~Him

May 10, 2007 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

That photo is beautiful!! I wish you a nice vacations time!
HHNT!

May 10, 2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger LushlyMe Opined...

Glad to hear she is ok! HHNT!

May 10, 2007 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

looks delicious to me
hope you have fun on vacation!
js

May 10, 2007 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

The pic turned out great...love the color. Enjoy the vacation. I just moved from the area you're going. There is much to do if you plan ahead. Yea for the pup!! HHNT!

May 10, 2007 11:24 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Feel free to email us.

hntbliss AT gmail DOT com

My work schedule is quite busy (only off Monday), but we'd love to meet you if we can work it out.

May 11, 2007 1:56 AM  
Blogger Em Opined...

It is actually great photo! The lighting is a very nice artistic touch.

May 11, 2007 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home