Monday, April 23, 2007

So Sad......

I had a pretty good weekend. My mom left with Melly on Saturday to head back to New York. I went over there for dinner on Friday night and had a very nice evening. We just sat on the porch and watched Melly play in the yard. Of course, I took a thousand pictures....
On Saturday I headed to the country with the dogs. They had such a blast running wild. I also took a thousand pictures of them.
That was before I hit the wrong button and deleted every single picture.....187 of them to be exact....off the camera. I had to sit down and cry for about 15 minutes. I lost all the ones I took while my sister was in town, all the ones of the baby and Melly. I was just sick.
I spent yesterday sitting in the backyard, just enjoying the sun and the breeze. It was a very nice day....extremely relaxing.
I get to work this morning to discover that my boss' dad passed away yesterday. What a shame! I know that he has been sick for a very long time, so I guess you could say it is a blessing. But, I know it doesn't feel that way to her now.
I've got tons to do today, so that's all for now.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!! XO - Jen

9 Comments:

Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Present for you! Oh and an important message in your email!

April 23, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Sad you lost all those pics.

April 23, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: For me??? OK, I'll check it out!!

WW: I know...it was very traumatic!! ;o(

April 23, 2007 11:41 AM  
Blogger ATLLG Opined...

loosing pictures sucks....


loosing a loved one ...worse

April 23, 2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger Not So Anon.. Opined...

I'm so sorry on both accounts!

April 23, 2007 11:57 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - I made a fine observation about you in Twisted's comment section. ;)

Doesn't your camera tell you that you're about to delete the pictures?
Then it says "ARE YOU SURE?"

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

April 23, 2007 7:29 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

sorry about the pics, hope you have the chance real soon to take more...

April 23, 2007 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

that would suck a bunch!
sucks about boss' dad too
when i get up there in a couple weeks im buyin u however many drinks u want
js

April 24, 2007 2:13 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

That is rough... was anyone else taking pics? Oh and I didn't get to comment on your last HNT post, here is my comment. WHOA!

Scott

April 24, 2007 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home