Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday Moaning.....

No, I'm not going to have a bitchy post today!! I refuse to do it. Don't get me wrong, everything is still bothering me, but I've decided to take a day off in the worry department. I can't pay shit with money I don't have. So there!!!!

Good news!! My sister, bro-in-law and the babies are in town for a week. I'm so excited to see them. I just wish they could stay longer. Of course, I'll take plenty of pictures so that I can show off the beauties. I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful weekend!!


Smooches!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Sweet pic. ;)

April 16, 2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

I mean no offense with my previous comment. I'm well aware that HNT and stripping are different, but found it odd you had self esteem issues about being a 'dancer' when you seemed fine with posting HNT shots and leaving the comment field open.

I still say you should be a stripper. If you do I might just take a road trip.

April 16, 2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Bliss: Thanks. I love playing around on those sites!!

WW: No offense taken. I don't mind having the comment field open on my HNT's, because I can take the criticisms or whatever may come my way. However, posting a half-nekkid picture on my blog and rubbing my tits and ass in somebody's face are totally different.

That said....if I ever decide to do so, I'll let you know. ;o)

Smooches - Jen

April 16, 2007 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

well im with WW, most chicks with your body would gladly take it off take it all off!!!
hehe
glad your not bitchy today! thats gotta be good right??
i hope you work all the other probs out, no tough love from me today, smile be happy that your fam is there and well!
ole js (damn damn damn sure making the trip!!)

April 16, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas Opined...

"I can't pay shit with money I don't have."

Pure wisdom, Ms Jinsane. I'm going to tell it to the monkeys the next time they shit on me.

April 17, 2007 2:58 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

JS: Thanks for giving the tough love a day off!!! ;o)

Gorilla: Glad I could help out!! LOL

April 17, 2007 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home