Monday, April 09, 2007

It's Monday....Again....

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. Mine was pretty busy.

I actually got offered a job this weekend.....but it's in Cincinnati. It would be a great move for me, but I've got alot to think about. What will I do with my house? My dogs? Can I afford to stay there during the week and commute home on the weekends? It's going to be a crazy time while I'm deciding on this new venture. I don't have to make an immediate decision, as the job won't start for about four months, but if I'm going to take it, I need to start making plans now. Geez......

The benefit went really well Saturday night. Almost $15,000.00 was raised, which is awesome!!! She has such a good heart and great spirit. I'm hopeful that she will beat the cancer

My ex called this morning. What a shocker!!! I haven't talked to him in so long. It was a really weird experience. Of course, the first thing I said was, "What are you going to yell at me about now?" But, actually, he was very nice.....which always throws me off. He's on vacation this week, and getting ready to buy a new house, so he wanted to talk to me about some financial things. My car is still in both of our names, and, of course, he wants his name off the car. Of course, I can understand this....but I'm having a hard enough time just trying to keep my house. There is no bank on the planet that will refinance my loan. I've already tried. So....of course, this makes me feel like shit....but what else is new?

I'm just venting....it's Monday and I'm already exhausted and disgusted.



www.hostdrjack.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Glad to hear the benefit went well. Hopefully you won't have to sell your car.

Since the pic is a woman and a reference to drag is she actually a man?

April 09, 2007 11:34 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: I think it's because she is smoking, but one can never tell!! LMAO

April 09, 2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

lol I expected to see a man in drag, too. I completely missed the cigarette.

Congrats on the benefit. That's wonderful.

As for Cincinnati, I love that town. Just watch out for that Skyline Chili. That's some addictive stuff. I've been known to make the road trip from Tennessee to Cincinnati just for a 3-way...a Skyline Chili 3-way, that is.

Good luck with everything.

~Him

April 09, 2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Change isn't always bad. Getting out from under your house (as sad as it seems) may help you (financially). A new place and new friends (as sad as it seems) may help you.

I don't know many of the details about your life and I know fewer details about the job. I am always for shaking things up and I have to have a reason not to. Take a deep breath and make a pro/con list. After you are done study it, take another breath and make the decision you want to make even if that damned list doesn't support it.

April 09, 2007 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Well i hope that whatever you decide ends up being the best for you. Think of you and you only. The dogs will be ok with their new owners I assure you. I'm glad the benefit went well!!!! I hope she beats it too. My sister was in your situation recently about the names on the car/house. The main question I wanted her to look at is the same I ask you. What do you owe him? I mean are you at fault for the break up? Do you owe him anything? DOes he deserve you to be worried about his new purchase? If these answers are no the FUCK HIM!
not literally of course but don't worry about what he wants/needs. He will work it out i assure you
js

April 09, 2007 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home