Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Girls......

I haven't done any picture posts lately, so I thought I would update everyone on the loves of my life....my babies and my nieces.


Black Brat #1 - Kloie Belle


Black Brat #2 - Jada Binks




Kloie's "Love On Me" Look





Jada's "Snaggle Face" Look - I love when her lip gets caught on her tooth.....


Bella Boo - Can you guys believe she's almost a year old???


The Princess - Melly Moo


Could Bella be any more gorgeous??


Melly's beautiful smile!!



Melly and Bella enjoying the New York Snow!!



My sis, Emmy, and her husband, Ryan, fresh back from Afghanistan...


My sis and her oldest beauty.....



I only hope that one day, someone loves me enough to want a family with me. And if that ever happens, I hope my family is as beautiful as my sister's!!!

Hope you enjoyed the picture update!!! Have a good one! XO - Jen

9 Comments:

Blogger Wiwille Opined...

"I hope my family is as beautiful as my sister's!!!"

Well you have the genes.

March 21, 2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: Are you getting smart with me, son?? J/K ;o)

March 21, 2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Such great pics... definately a cool and happy family.

March 21, 2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

Like the pictures and hope all is well, hows the new man in your life, good i hope...

March 21, 2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger Michael Opined...

Are the two of you twins? The resemblance is uncanny.

March 22, 2007 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Jen is way cuter than her sis.

March 23, 2007 11:19 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

I, for one, think my sister is way cuter than I am. She's got the cute nose!!!

March 26, 2007 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Wish you were around.

Better yet, wish I knew your email address....

March 27, 2007 12:24 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Joe: Who are you and why do you wish I was around????

March 27, 2007 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home