Thursday, March 15, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - St. Patty's Edition

Where do I start?? (Don't despair - the half-nekkidness is at the end of this post!!)
I had this huge post to submit today, but I decided to save it for next week - my two year Bloggiversary. I did, however, want to say that I'm so thankful for my e-buddies. You really keep me going, even if you don't realize it.

I've had alot of time to spend alone lately....and we all know what happens to me when I have that.....I THINK WAY TOO MUCH. Geez, how many times have I said that over the last two years?
I'm a positive person and the best friend you'll ever have. I always put others before myself. Sometimes this burns me, but I know no other way. I'm sweet to everyone, even when they don't deserve it, but can be a bitch when necessary. I generally always choose the high road, but I'm human & sometimes I let myself get drug down. Even that usually doesn't last long. I hurt alot inside, but always try to bring myself above it.
I'm always reminded of how lucky I am, so why dwell in other's misery. Join me on the high road or I'll leave you behind. That's probably why people come and go out of my life so quickly....and I feel like I'm left all alone - to start all over again and make new friends. I live my life with no regrets. Everyone who has come into my life has been there for a reason. Sometimes an example of what not to do, but I've learned from them all & I wouldn't change a thing. Yet, sometimes I'm really saddened by this.

Sometimes I'm confident and secure. I know my self-worth and I know that I'd make someone so happy. Yet, at the same time, and for some unknown reason - I guess I feel like I don't deserve to be totally happy. And, I have no reason why?? Why shouldn't I deserve all the things in life that I want??
My body is my temple & I like to decorate it with tattoos. I am a constant work in progress. Life is a journey & each day a lesson that I learn from. However, sometimes I feel that I haven't learned anything. What has always hurt me the most in this life, is that I love too much....I care too much. I'm an EXTREMELY gentle soul. So, how can you learn from the mistake of loving too much?? If I learn from being burnt by a lover or a friend, then doesn't that mean that I lose a part of myself - the part I love the most???
If there is one thing I've learned in life....it's that certain events will occur and show you who you can rely on and who your true friends are. The problem is.....I've learned that I can't really rely on anyone that I know personally. Where are they now?? Where were they when I cried myself to sleep for almost nine months straight?? How can the one person who would drive for hours to pick you up if you broke down....or who would drive 16 hours to rescue a dog....or lend you money when I didn't have it myself....sit alone when they are at their worst? Where in the fuck are you people now when I needed you most??
OK - that's enough venting for one day! I really hate bringing HNT down, so I'll quit until next week.

Without further ado - Here's this week's HNT!





I hope you all have a great week and a great St. Patrick's Day!!!
XO - Much Love, as Always - Jen

27 Comments:

Blogger AndyT13 Opined...

WOW! Have I told you lately how incredibly, screamingly hot you are? Jesus! Awesome! :-)
You're gonna make me hurt myself LOL! HHNT!

March 15, 2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger Jericho Opined...

Rub you for luck... am I dreaming? ;) Very sexy, dear!
~hhnt~

March 15, 2007 11:05 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

You're finding out what many of us have--your real friends ARE your virtual friends (make sense?). Wish we were close enough to have beers together!

Be safe this weekend, and don't over-celebrate!

March 15, 2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Great shirt and the update on your life was a bonus. HHNT!

March 15, 2007 11:32 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

You have to learn to rely on yourself. If you can find someone else, that is a bonus. People are 'funny' (strange as well as ha ha) and can miss the most obvious signals.

Things will get better (or if the get worse then they'll get better from there).

Happy HNT.

p.s. Rub me for a surprise. :)

March 15, 2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

I'm with Os. I get a lot more support around these virtual parts than around work mates and such. Frutstrating, but true.

And I would be remiss if I didn't say how much I love your words and pictures.

~Him

March 15, 2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger ~art Opined...

I'll rub you if you'll rub me :)

March 15, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

Wow, I'll be your friend
may I use your photo for my Irish post? please comment on my blog and let me know thanks?

March 15, 2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Stealth Opined...

I am rubbing me to your image for luck, damnit.

And that post was so sweet.

Happy Blogiversary honey!!!

;-)

HHNT

March 15, 2007 2:32 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Andy: Thanks so much!! You sure know how to make a woman feel good!!! (No pun intended)

Jericho: No - you are not dreaming! However, with my luck, you might not want to! LOL

Os: Hopefully, one day, we can!!!

WW: Sweet - as always!!

Prof: I know...it's just a lonely place to be sometimes.

Bliss: Thanks - as always!!!

Art: You're on!!

TK: I posted a response on your page!!

Stealth: Thanks!!! I thought I felt someone rubbing on me!! ;o)

March 15, 2007 3:05 PM  
Blogger Vixen Opined...

Smoking hot.....

HappyHNT!!!

March 15, 2007 3:51 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl Opined...

Well done photos but as for the rest, I know how you feel. I'm been pulled down in a funk lately too and it's just hard. That's what our friends are for though...Happy HNT!

March 15, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Regal Opined...

ooh la la - love the tee shirt. Happy HNT

March 15, 2007 5:15 PM  
Blogger Cain Opined...

Ahh, another LUCKY bit 'o Irish
HNT...

Lovely, Clover4Us!

HappyPaddy'sHNT, (rubb-a-dubb-dubb)

xx,BB/cain.

March 15, 2007 5:43 PM  
Blogger Supercock Opined...

Where can I rub ya baby? Anywhere? or Everywhere?

March 15, 2007 6:19 PM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

Guess what? You just earned a new fan!

Flyinfox_SATX

March 15, 2007 8:35 PM  
Blogger J a d e Opined...

Love your belly. Great pics. Happy HNT!

March 15, 2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger Terry Opined...

I'm such a pervert. When I first saw your shirt, I thought it said, "Rub Me For Fuck". Nice pics.

March 15, 2007 10:57 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

thank you, I will do the st.pattys post tomorrow!

March 15, 2007 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Great photos.

Happy HNT.

I know exactly what you mean about always being the one going the extra mile and never getting help in return.

March 15, 2007 11:34 PM  
Blogger Steven Opined...

YOu decorate your body with real tattoos, I decorate it with fake rub on tattoos...

I'm a big pussy, what can I say? ;)

Steve~

March 16, 2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Dan Opined...

"Rub me for luck".

That's too cute!

March 16, 2007 2:29 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

I need all the luck i can get!!!!

March 16, 2007 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

you are just smokin fuckin hott
js

March 16, 2007 6:40 PM  
Blogger kitty Opined...

hmmm, seems we have very similar lives and personalities. I can so relate to everything that you wrote. Nice pics - I've been debating about doing HNT...

March 16, 2007 6:46 PM  
Blogger wallycrawler Opined...

At 1st. I thought that said "Fuck" , then I read it again .

March 16, 2007 7:33 PM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

where was I?

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S day

HAPPY HNT!!!

March 22, 2007 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home