Thursday, March 29, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - 03.29.07

Today is a sad day for me. Three year's ago today, I had to put my beautiful girl to sleep.
As you all know, since I don't have children, my dogs are my babies. I always get depressed on this anniversary because it was such a hard day for me. To have to kill your dog is not something I wish on anyone.

On the other hand, this is also the anniversary of when I got Kloie.

My aunt brought her to me the same day I buried Zoey.....something about it helping the grieving process.


All I know is that it took me a while to warm up to the new puppy when I first got her, but it's been three years now, and I wouldn't give her up for anything. So, today is an odd mixture of emotions for me.

OK - enough sadness for one day! On to the half-nekkidness.......



I hope everyone has a wickedly sexy day!!

Much Love, as Always - Jinsane XOXO

R.I.P. Zoey Elizabeth

15 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic Opined...

Pets are a part of the family and losing them isn't any easier.

HHNT

March 29, 2007 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

it does suck having to put your dog down

bhat surely doesnt suck is how sexy you are and your awesome HNT's!
js

March 29, 2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

I am glad I can't those remember dates.

Great HNT shot (and you were telling us a story)

Happy HNT

March 29, 2007 11:05 AM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

I hate to hear what you are going through. My best to you.

Nice HNT, by the way.

~Him

March 29, 2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Hope you're feeling better today! Sorry I didn't get your surprise done for you. I will though!!

March 29, 2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger Michael Opined...

My aunt just had to do that with her dog. She had him for 17 years and he was like family. At least your story had a happy ending (Happy HNT). :P

March 29, 2007 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

that is a sad, sad event. You remain beautiful.
HHNT!

March 29, 2007 12:11 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

I'm sorry for your loss. Looks like a cute dog.

March 29, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

HAPPY HNT, IF WOULD LIKE A LINK UNDER MOMTHEMINX OR MYBARENAKEDDIARY , LEAVE YOUR BLOGNAME AND URL. OX

I know its heartwrenching to loose a pet. Love your new one!

March 29, 2007 1:11 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 Opined...

YOU ARE WICKEDLY SEXY!
Sorry about your hound. Glad you got the new one though. HHNT!

March 29, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger rob Opined...

I may have to put my darling dog down one day too, but better that than if she lives to see me put down. And I agree it's best to bounce back with a new doggy love. HHNT. Nice tatt.

March 29, 2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger Regal Opined...

love animals - happy hnt

March 29, 2007 5:54 PM  
Blogger ~Tim Opined...

My pups are my babies too.

HHNT!

March 29, 2007 8:41 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

Very nice i like black

March 29, 2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

So sorry about your dog, such a tough thing.

Beautiful picture!

March 30, 2007 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home