Friday, April 06, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Well, I survived another week!! That's always a blessing.

Tomorrow night my family is holding a benefit for my cousin's 26 year-old girlfriend, who has cancer. We will be singing, dancing, partying....and raffling off some cool prizes. It should be a pretty good time, and it's definitely for a good cause. So, here's hoping we raise mucho dinero for her and her family.
My mom is in New York visiting my sister right now. I know she is so happy to be around the babies again. I'd give anything to be able to go visit.
Other than that.....I don't have much to say today. Except, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!!
Peace and Love - Jen - XO

5 Comments:

Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Happy Easter!

April 06, 2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - That's cool that you're helping out your friend. I'll say a prayer that they get better.

Have a great weekend!

Peace, Hugs, and chocolate,

- Neo

April 06, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Happy Easter, Jen!

April 06, 2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger Mike Opined...

Hey Jen, I hope it all goes well. Happy Easter!

April 06, 2007 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

pulling for her
happy easter
js

April 09, 2007 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home