Thursday, April 26, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - Soulmate Edition

My Soulmate would gently move the hair away from my face, so he could look into my eyes when he kisses me. He would hold my hand while we stood in line at the store, and sing to me at random moments. He would get mad at someone if they were mean to me, and call me three times a day if he went out of town. He would listen to me gossip and just smile and agree. He would throw a pillow at me when I acted stupid, and then kiss me a million times until I laughed hysterically. He would tell all his friends about me and smile as he did so.

I would love seeing his car pull up in the driveway, and getting butterflies as he walked up to the front door. I would love watching him think hard about something. I would love to watch him talking on the phone. I would love to watch him shave.
He would make out with me in the pouring rain, and NEVER be afraid to say "I Love You". He would argue with me about silly things then make up just as easily. He would kiss me at midnight on New Years and count the stars with me. He would stay home with me on a Friday night just to watch me make dinner, and then snuggle with me under the same blanket watching TV. He would tell me I'm beautiful, but not too often. He would make me laugh like no one else could. He would be my best friend and never break my heart.

I would love to watch him sleep. I would love catching him staring at me. I would love all of the little traditions that we would create together. I would love the way he looks at me.
He wouldn't mind if I ate more than he did, and would listen to all of my long pointless stories. He wouldn’t mind my sarcasm. He would shout the words of my favorite 80's songs with me in the car. He would talk to me about anything and everything. He wouldn’t care if I acted crazy and weird sometimes, because he loves that about me. He would laugh at my stupid jokes, but then tell me that they were stupid, and we’d laugh together.

I would love to watch him work in the yard, or playing with my dogs. I would love watching his expressions as he told me a story. I would love laying my head on his chest in the middle of a Sunday. I would love just sitting beside him.

He would never take me for granted or mistreat me. He would make me feel like we were the only two people in a room. He would have as much fun with me at a work function, as he would at a dive-bar singing karaoke. He would want to tell me his opinions, and would genuinely want to hear mine. He would love the smell of my hair and the sound of my heartbeat. He would love me enough to talk about a future and a family with me.

He would love the fact that I'm a carefree-tattooed-outspoken-fuck-everyone-it's-my-life-not-yours-kind of person, and not just because I'm pretty.


"Tough girls come from New York. Sweet girls, they're from Georgia. But us Kentucky girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks, and drink with the boys, all the while making sweet tea, darlin'. And if we have an opinion, you know you're gonna hear it." ~Ashley Judd ~
HAPPY HNT EVERYONE!!
Much Love, as Always - Jenwishin'

37 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso Opined...

I think I could manage all that...

April 26, 2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Princess PinkLady Opined...

What I just adore about you, other then the fact that you are just gorgeous, is that you remind me so much of myself. I was reading your post, and thinking about my current relationship, and I realized you and I are seeking the SAME things in a partner. I have been blessed enough to find mine. Happy HNT!!

April 26, 2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Bittersweet Opined...

sounds great

good luck and a HHNT!

April 26, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

The beauty of your words are rivaled only by the beauty of your skin in your pictures.

I'm in heaven when I visit your site.

~Him

HHNT!

April 26, 2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Os: You crack me up, but I think you're right!! Smooches.

PP: I agree!! I feel a special connection with you as well. Even if we only talk on HNT...but that's OK. There's really no better day!! LMAO

Me: I thought it did too!!

Bliss: Thank you so much for that!! WOW - I'm speechless!!! HHNT!

April 26, 2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger Cindy Opined...

Somewhere... over the rainbow... he's there. ;)

Beautiful shots,
Happy HNT!

April 26, 2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

That would indeed by a very good man to find and I think he is out there waiting to find you.

I love the Ashley Judd quote. Happy HNT.

April 26, 2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Vixen Opined...

Wow. WOW!!!! I ditto Professor.

I LOVE this:

He would love the fact that I'm a carefree-tattooed-outspoken-fuck-everyone-it's-my-life-not-yours-kind of person, and not just because I'm pretty.

You rock!

HappyHNT!!!

P.S....I post my favorite HNT pics Fridays. I would LOVE to use one of your photos, may I? LMK!!! :)

April 26, 2007 12:11 PM  
Blogger Jericho Opined...

missed you, too... and knowing that I was just a state away from someone who sure seems like my soulmate... and who is hot, and... damn, has such an ass...
;)
hmmm...my imagination is getting the best of me

~hhnt~

April 26, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Oh, and I should add that any post that quotes Ashley Judd is a winner in my book. ;)

~Him

April 26, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Charlie Opined...

I so hope you find him but soulmates are drwawn together like magnets and it has to happen eventually. The laws of the universe say it must be so! And i wont allow it to be otherwise.

HHNT beautiful!

April 26, 2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Cinders: If only!!!

Prof: Thanks!! I hope so. I loved the quote too, and it really is true!!!

Vix: That was my favorite part too!! You can use any pic you want. Thanks for asking!!

Jericho: I saw that you were just in my neck of the woods....what a shame!!! BTW: Your ass ain't half bad either!! Smooches!!

Bliss: Like I said last week - us Kentucky Girls kick some serious ass!!

Charlie: Thanks so much for the comment! I agree that you can't force things...but you sure can wish for them!! HHNT!

April 26, 2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Not So Anon.. Opined...

Jen - you will find that person. I have a strange addiction to you and I have never met you. So, I could on;y imagine what guys must think that have had the opportunity to get to see you in person.
By the way... rockin' a**!

April 26, 2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

NSA: Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case....but maybe I just want too much - who the hell knows!!!

BTW: I'd comment on your ass, but I've never seen it!! LOL

April 26, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Not So Anon.. Opined...

There is NO WAY you don't turn heads whne you walk into a room..simply no way!
Jen - are you being "cheeky?" I would show you my ass, but it seems to have a crack

April 26, 2007 12:51 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

I'm not saying that....it's just that I don't seem to attract the men I actually want. Does that make sense?

Yes - I am being a smartASS!!

April 26, 2007 12:53 PM  
Blogger Not So Anon.. Opined...

sure it makes sense. But know that there is "that person" out there. it always happens when you don't expect it to.
I would expect nothing less then your smart-ass ways!!

April 26, 2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Kind of a tall order, but someone could probably fill those needs.

HHNT!

April 26, 2007 3:29 PM  
Blogger rob Opined...

You had me fooled. For a moment, I thought your soulmate was a real person.

It's great learning material for us guys. Thanks. HHNT.

April 26, 2007 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

So pretty... and knowing what you want is something to never forget about... no compromise, you deserve a man like the one you describe... and yes, those exists... I got one... and I want to keep him forever... I wish you a man like mine... because sincerely, he is all you wrote here... We met 5 years ago, and our love is still as strong, as crazy, as powerful as in the begnining...
Happy HNT!

April 26, 2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger MG Opined...

OMG..
what a perfect post
and what FABULOUS pics...
wow.
a very HHNT to you :)

April 26, 2007 3:59 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: I don't think that's such a tall order. I'm not asking for a kidney or anything!!

Rob: Read and learn, my friend!!

Rabbit: I'm so jealous!! J/K I hope I do, one day, find that person that does those things for me.

MG: Thanks sweet cheeks!!! I think it's one of my favorite posts so far!!

April 26, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Well by the title I figured you were talking about me, then after reading most of it I realized you were actually describing me... aww how sweet of you.

Miss you schweetumsicles.

-Twistymate4life

April 26, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger J a d e Opined...

Thats a great post. You are great with words and gorgeous on camera. Happy HNT.

April 26, 2007 4:57 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Twisty: Where have you been all my life??? Smooches!!! XO

Jade: Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!! HHNT!

April 26, 2007 4:58 PM  
Blogger Polt Opined...

I love me some red hair...even if it is on a woman. :P

HAPPY HNT!

April 26, 2007 6:04 PM  
Blogger Regal Opined...

Here, here

Had that once.............lost it.

April 26, 2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger bronxbt Opined...

wow.
i'm an official HUGE fan of your site...
and the pics of your gorgeous face have nothing to do with it.

B

April 26, 2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Keep wishing baby, he's out there someplace just waiting to find you. (and no I'm not talking about the IRS) ;)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

April 26, 2007 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

i do some of those just cause you were pretty!
awesome pics
just awesome
you are soooooo sexy
but i wont tell you 2 much!
you would never ever ever out eat me either
js

April 26, 2007 8:35 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

Awsome post, Happy HNT!

April 26, 2007 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

That was perfect. I've offered exactly that to someone very special but it's not enough. What you wrote is who I am.

You look great! HHNT!

April 26, 2007 9:30 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 26, 2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger m_o_o_nspells Opined...

I find it very difficult to believe that you don't have guys lining up around the block to be all those things (and more) for you. Just goes to prove that boys are dumb! Girls on the other hand... ;o)
HHNT!

April 26, 2007 10:01 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

You will find that, you deserve it.

Scott

April 26, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger ~Tim Opined...

And he would know he's a really lucky guy

HHNT

April 27, 2007 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

cute, sexy and adorable post. you may be interested in "the naked truth" blog. she frequently laces together these same issues in a very poetic and erotic manner.

i just found your site and will certainly be back. well done.

April 28, 2007 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home