Tuesday, June 05, 2007

TMI Tuesday - Part 14

1. Should guys wear pink?

There are some guys who can really pull this color off, and when they do, I think it's pretty hot!

2. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

99.9% of the time it's with my eyes closed!!

3. What is the first "non-physical" feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive?

Their sense of humor. I also like to watch how they handle a stressful situation. I think that says alot about a person.

4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?

Of course!! And, I hope to do so again very soon!!

5. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex?

Really, any kind of amazing sex is wonderful!! That's a hard question, but I think I'll go with amazing sex.

Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say?

I actually have several things I want to say!! The first would be that I wish you would have tried harder for me. I wish you would have remembered everything I had done for you and how many times I had been there for you before you threw me away like an old newspaper.

The second thing I want to say is that I hope you realize how lucky you are to have someone who would do anything in the world for you. How lucky you are that I don't let past relationships hinder my ability to love again. Because I will always love someone new just like it was the first time.


XO - Jen

5 Comments:

Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Men should never wear pink, ever. I forbid it.

June 05, 2007 10:48 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: I think you'd look hot in pink!!

June 05, 2007 11:12 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

I ventured forth recently and bought a pink shirt. I think it looks pretty good on a hot summer day.

June 05, 2007 5:24 PM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

The only Pink I would like to wear makes record albums and is HAWT! Yes, I would wear her in a split second!

Someone threw you away like an old newspaper? Could you please update Wikipedia under the word MORON because it seems his picture is missing!

Flyinfox_SATX

June 06, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

as much as we like to believe it, Because I will always love someone new just like it was the first time.

Its hard. It really is.

You carry your guard with you and its builds and builds and gets bigger and bigger with each failed relationship no matter how good they were or how good they ended. it hurt and that's all you know (general here) and so going into a new that's what you're thinking and hoping it doesn't happen.

as you get older you realize more and learn new experiences and how to deal with them. but still, as much as you would love to love like its your first, its not that it can't be done, because it can, its just a little harder.

and yes guys can wear pink. looks good if its done properly. i myself got a few pink shirts with nice pink tie.

June 09, 2007 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home