Thursday, May 24, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - Vacation Edition II

I'm pretty bummed out about HNT this week. You all know how much I love my camera.
Not having one sucks major ass!
Anyhoo.....I was able to take a few pictures while I was on vacation. These aren't the sexiest things I've ever seen, but what can I do??? At least I've got something to post.

I was amazed at how calm the water was behind me!! It was almost eerie!! I'm not really sure why I look so sad in this picture!! I think I was just hungover!!
Obligatory Balcony Shot!

For all the foot fetish people out there!!
I just loved this shot for some reason!! I like how the clouds are hanging so low in the background!!!
Leaving our mark at the Pirates Cove!!
Wish I could have posted more. I really, really, really need to get another camera. Photography is my therapy!!!
I hope you are all doing well. I wish you nothing but the best!!
Much Love - Jencameraless

16 Comments:

Blogger Bunny Opined...

Cute toe rings!!
Happy HNT!

May 24, 2007 10:43 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

It's not the low-hanging clouds that caught my eye!

Glad you got to enjoy yourself for the week!

May 24, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

Happy HNT, would you like to share your feet for favourites?

May 24, 2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Princess PinkLady Opined...

Cute! Looks like you had fun chickie!! Happy HNT!

May 24, 2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger justsomeguy Opined...

A calm Gulf means a hot day! Great shots!

May 24, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Vixen Opined...

Love the pics! And LOVE the toes, I have a thing for pretty toes! ;)

HappHNT beautiful!

May 24, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger oldfashionmomma Opined...

ooo love the toe rings

happy hnt

May 24, 2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Happy HNT! Looks like the vacation went well.

May 24, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Photography is my therapy, too.

Your shots show a very peaceful and relaxing vacation. Of course, the reference to the hangover indicates otherwise. ;)

You're a beautiful subject.

~Him

May 24, 2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger ~art Opined...

love the photos! hope you had a good time on your trip

May 24, 2007 3:31 PM  
Blogger Regal Opined...

Great photos - Happy HNT

May 24, 2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

Come see your sexy toes, thanks for playing, Happy HNT!

May 24, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Stealth Opined...

oo Jin, those are YOUR feet on TKK's site!! so cute!

May 24, 2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger tfg Opined...

When I want to leave my mark, I usually just pee in the closet.

May 24, 2007 8:21 PM  
Blogger Hollz Opined...

I liked the pics, The water does look very calm in the first pic... You are beautiful...

Happy HNT!

May 24, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger TUG Opined...

Those are great pics. Thanks for sharing with us. You can take regular film to get processed onto a cd and use those to post online until you get a digital camera.

HHNT...again :)

May 24, 2007 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home