Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - 08.09.07

I can always tell when I get depressed. I lose interest in everything that I once loved. This blog has been savior for over two years, and when I look back at my posts over the last month, I realize that well, frankly, there aren't any!!! I'm also disappointed in myself that the only time I really post is for HNT. I really want to make an effort to post more about the things going on in my life, because I really don't have any other venue in which to get things off my chest.
I have been extremely busy over the last three weeks or so. I ripped up all my carpet and began refinishing my hardwood floors. Talk about a job from hell!!! All of my furniture is now on my front porch, (granted, my porch is huge and screened-in), my dining room furniture is in the middle of my kitchen.....and my house is all around a total disaster area....but I'm sure I will love it once it's done.
I finally shipped my camera off for repairs. I feel like I've lost an arm or something. I'm totally lost without it. So.....this week for HNT, I went into my archive photos from past HNT shoots. I will probably have to do this for the next few weeks. I'm glad I take tons of pictures....because none of these have ever been posted before.
This is the one I chose for this week!! Hope you enjoy!!

Happy HNT Everyone!!
Much Love, As Always!! ~Jinsane~

23 Comments:

Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

You look peaceful and sexy, Happy HNT!

August 09, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger justsomeguy Opined...

You look like you could use a hand with that. Great shot. I love the serene look on your face. Happy HNT.

August 09, 2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger My Fiancee is Hot © Opined...

You are looking beautiful. Hope u feel that peaceful always.

HHNT

August 09, 2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber Opined...

Another great view from here. HHNT

August 09, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun Opined...

The archives totally work. Cheers and Happy HNT!

August 09, 2007 10:19 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Happy HNT! I do hope you get time to post more, even one's that don't involve you in various states of undress.

August 09, 2007 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

lookin stunning
as always
js

August 09, 2007 11:22 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Hang in there! You have to have some "down" times to make the "up" times that much better!

And thank God for archives!

August 09, 2007 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Sexy pic! Thanks for sharing, and good luck on your house remodeling.

Happy HNT :)

August 09, 2007 12:00 PM  
Blogger Vixen Opined...

Yep, I enjoy. Very much so. :)

*hugs* babe

happyHNT!

August 09, 2007 12:13 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

Always so nice to see you. And I could just kiss each and every one of those little hearts. ;)

HHNT!

August 09, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Bad Bad Girl Opined...

beautiful shot. you look so relaxed and sexy... nice....

August 09, 2007 2:24 PM  
Blogger ~Tim Opined...

lovely image

HHNT!

August 09, 2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger ~ J ~ Opined...

Even though it's from the reserves, it's a great shot! Hope the home remodeling goes quickly and smoothly :)

August 09, 2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger rob Opined...

Cheeky and happy.

Hope they fix the camera.

HHNT

August 09, 2007 4:31 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man Opined...

Great photo, archive or not. Happy HNT

August 09, 2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger Regal Opined...

Very hot - Happy HNT

August 09, 2007 4:57 PM  
Blogger Stealth Opined...

you do have a very serene look on your face.

yeah I realized my blog had no real content so I just started posting when I wanted to.

I do reruns too.

we are all here for you.

August 09, 2007 5:39 PM  
Blogger Inkedweezel Opined...

Hope you feel as peaceful as you look in the picture......dam sexy.

August 09, 2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger Grimstarr Opined...

Beautiful. Still beautiful. HHNT
TG

August 09, 2007 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

A well desreved rest...
HHNT!

August 09, 2007 9:37 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Yes, it is a project from hell.

When your arm comes back it'll be as good as new.

Happy HNT

August 10, 2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

You are gorgeous!

August 13, 2007 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home