Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just Things......

Well, I had a pretty good weekend for a change.
Thursday night, I drove to Nashville to catch the Marc Broussard show.
He is my absolute favorite artist right now. He's not very well known, which is one of the things I love about him. I got off work, went home to change, jumped in my car and drove to Nashville all by my lonesome. I really do have balls when I need them!!! I also got the pleasure of meeting my first fellow blogger (and HNT'er) in person. Since I was in his neck of the woods, I decided "What the hell??". It was great meeting him and I just wanted to give him a shout-out for helping me get to the show.

I took the day off on Friday and was just absolutely lazy.

As you know, my sister, bro-in-law and my nieces are in town from New York. We had a belated 1st birthday party for Bella. And it was a really nice day. Is she not just the most precious thing??? (Besides Melly, of course!!)

On the down side, my air conditioning is out again, my office manager screwed me out of 10 hours of overtime on my check, and I still don't have a desk......

But, other than that.....life hasn't been too bad lately. At least I haven't had any real disasters occur. Especially, in light of the previous Friday the 13th!!! LMAO

8 Comments:

Blogger justsomeguy Opined...

Well bravo for having the courage to go and do things on your own! Sometimes, "what the hell" is not such a bad plan. The kid is a cutie-pa-tootie, for sure. And I think I'd be more upset about my money than about the A/C going out. SOMEbody would be cutting me a check! lol

July 17, 2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Glad tohear thatthings are giong well.

Very cute picture.

July 17, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

Great to see you are bouncing back! That pic was just adorable.

Flyinfox_SATX

July 17, 2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger TwistedPain Opined...

Babydoll! I can finally get to your site again!!! I am so sorry to see/hear of all the awful tragedies you've come to in the last couple weeks. I keese dem' and make dem' gooder! k?

-Twisty...

Beautiful pics btw... (as usual)

July 17, 2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

Jealous, jealous, jealous. When are you coming to MY neck of the woods??

July 17, 2007 4:02 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Sounds like a fun road trip.

July 18, 2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger Jericho Opined...

I love Marc Broussard....

July 19, 2007 2:47 AM  
Blogger just some dude Opined...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 20, 2007 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home