Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Good News.....Bad News....

Good News: I got my stitches out last week.
Bad News: I still have the rash from my allergic reaction to my stitches.

Good News: Thank God I have dental insurance, if nothing else.
Bad News: I tripped and broke my two front teeth in half over the weekend.

Good News: My other wounds (bruised hand, knee, chest and jaw) are healing nicely.
Bad News: I still hurt from head to toe.

Good News: My sister, bro-in-law, and the babies got in town on Monday.
Bad News: I haven't seen my niece, Melly, yet. She's got a better social life than I do.

Good News: I have a job.
Bad News: I hate every single waking moment of it.

Good News: I have a house.
Bad News: I just went a month behind on my mortgage payment.

Good News: I don't give a shit anymore.
Bad News: My spirit has been utterly and completely broken.

9 Comments:

Blogger Wiwille Opined...

When it rains...

Chin up kid.

July 11, 2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

I know a secret that will put a smile on your face! One of those big, I-don't-give-a-fuck-if-they're-broken, toothy sorts of smiles!

But I can't tell you yet...

July 11, 2007 12:09 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

WW: I'm just wish the rain would stop for even just a second!!!

OS: The suspense is already killing me!!!

July 11, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Em Opined...

Your good news sounds good..but the bad news sounds almost overwhelming! Tomorrow has to be better...right? Sure...has to be!

July 11, 2007 2:40 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Damn! I think you might want to look into having someone remove the curse that's obviously been put on you.

Good luck with the dentist. I know that had to hurt.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

July 11, 2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

It seems everyone I know is falling behind on their mortgages. Ugh.

Good luck with it all. We seem to be sinking more than sustaining here.

July 12, 2007 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Jen - I know how you feel. I am in the process of trying to right everything that has gone wrong. I too am at the IDGAF point of it all. I wish you the best!

July 12, 2007 11:12 AM  
Blogger Inkedweezel Opined...

Sigh.......

What happened to make your heart hurt so much?

July 12, 2007 11:22 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Good news: You are still breathing so there is hope for the future.

July 13, 2007 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home