Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - Soul Edition

In honor of the Marc Broussard concert last Thursday, I decided to incorporate his lyrics into my post today. He is truly a man of soul. And, because I am always soul-searching, I thought it a perfect combination.


The Beauty of Who You Are

There's a soft sweet space on the back of your neck
Smells like rain
There's a way you look at me baby
Heals my pain
I've studied every inch of your body
Baby what's on your mind
The touch of your skin just pulls me in
Every single time

There's a silent conversation
Filled with hidden revelations in your eyes

Baby I'm so into you
Every whisper from your soul to my heart
Baby I know its true
You're a sweet little mystery sent to me from the stars
And that's the beauty of who you are

There's a faith you're savin' for a rainy day
I could use right now
There's a way you move my soul to sing
Only you know how
You are a sensual salvation
You're the holiest temptation
Baby I'm never, never, never gonna be the same

Baby I'm so into you
Every whisper from your soul to my heart
Baby I know its true
You're a sweet little mystery sent to me from the stars
And that's the beauty of who you are

I can't explain it or begin to conceive
All I know is that you make me believe

I figured since the song was entitled "The Beauty of Who You Are", I would post a picture with no make-up, no posing, just me....the way I am.

Two Thoughts For the Day:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Happy HNT Everyone!!

Much Love, As Always....

~Jin-soulful-Sane~ XOXO

24 Comments:

Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Happy HNT!

July 19, 2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger Vixen Opined...

Stunning. As always.

And that poem is just beautiful. I love it.

HappyHNT!

July 19, 2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger The inside of me Opined...

Great lyrics and picture. I love your blog.

July 19, 2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

You are beautiful Jinsane, funny but true quotes to live by...Happy HNT!

July 19, 2007 10:00 AM  
Blogger Osbasso Opined...

No make-up/no posing = beautiful Jen!

Love the lyrics. Glad you enjoyed the concert!

Secret to be revealed soon! ;-P

July 19, 2007 10:23 AM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

I do love your beautiful face. Great post.

HHNT!

July 19, 2007 10:35 AM  
Blogger Bunny Opined...

Gorgeous lighting + beautiful subject = fabulosity!! HHNT!

July 19, 2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun Opined...

That is stunningly beautiful! Cheers and Happy HNT!

July 19, 2007 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Wow, that's really beautiful.

Happy HNT

July 19, 2007 12:37 PM  
Blogger Lapis Ruber Opined...

Just the way you are - a lovely pic. HHNT

July 19, 2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

WOW...I am stunned! Gorgeous!

July 19, 2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger Stealth Opined...

just like last week, your most revealing pictures of you are the most beautiful.

Always stunning

July 19, 2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger SignGurl Opined...

You are beautiful just the way you are!


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

July 19, 2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger ~Tim Opined...

I believe this is a lovely post.

HHNT

July 19, 2007 4:58 PM  
Blogger MG Opined...

yes, beautiful! so very well done :)
HHNT.

July 19, 2007 5:48 PM  
Blogger TUG Opined...

You don't need any make-up. You look great in your natural state. I'm still looking for more smiles, but I know that may not be easy for you right now.

HHNT!

July 19, 2007 11:39 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

You make me smile as always. Happy HNT

July 20, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger ~ J ~ Opined...

Wow... what a fantastic photo! Happy HNT :)

July 20, 2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

As always you leave me with a big smile on my face, thank you dear and you do look sweet as all hell, hope things are better and going well and if not still know a fl boy or two that would treat you great..

July 21, 2007 1:18 AM  
Blogger C Opined...

As Errol Flynn said in some movie, "Women don't need to wear jewelry or make-up... you cannot improve upon beauty itself."

July 24, 2007 2:40 AM  
Blogger Robyn Opined...

Another Louisvillian!!! It's nice to see someone else from da ville! =)

July 28, 2007 11:09 PM  
Blogger C Opined...

Also,... I love the softness of this photo. Very nice touch! As always, you're gorgeous.

Hope you have a great week!

July 30, 2007 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

i hope u dont get tired of me telling you how frigin sexy i think you are..........
js

July 31, 2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

A week without HNT? What is a horny blogger to do?

July 31, 2007 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home