Thursday, August 23, 2007

Half-Nekkid Thursday - 08.23.04

Well, Thursday has rolled around again, and I realize that I haven't posted a single thing since last Thursday!!

I have been working on a gut-wrenching post, that isn't quite finished yet. I've had so much going on, that it's hard for me to put into words. So, please bear with me. I'm not sure what happened to my writing skills over the last year. I used to be able to just let it roll.....but something that has changed. I guess I've changed. No....I'm sure of it.

I'm so exhausted with my thought process, that I can't even form a complete sentence anymore. But, I'm determined to get it back. I'm determined to start sharing myself again, even if it kills me.

Enough about that.

I'm still in the archive portion of my HNT. I'm praying that I get my camera back soon.
With that said, I decided to use this picture.

It brought my thoughts to life, in that, I've turned my back on my blog.....I've shielded my thoughts and feelings, and I guess my true self, from you guys for awhile now. I need my outlet back, and I'm here to tell you that I intend to do just that.
I hope you all have a great day!!
HHNT!!
Much Love, As Always - ~Jentermined~

16 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso Opined...

I really hope things aren't as bad as they sound, but if they are, you know we're rooting for you to turn them around!

August 23, 2007 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

CanÈt wait to read all that is troubling you... ;-(
No matter the archive, they are always nice to see again... ;-)

August 23, 2007 11:05 AM  
Blogger Vixen Opined...

*hugs* sweetie

*LOVE* that picture....insanely sexy.

happyHNT!

August 23, 2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Take your time, we can wait. Thaks for the picture.

Happy HNT

August 23, 2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac Opined...

Keep fighting Jen, you are a survivor, A sexy one at that, Happy HNT! HUGS!

August 23, 2007 11:39 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Happy HNT. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

August 23, 2007 12:10 PM  
Blogger My Fiancee is Hot © Opined...

Welcome back. Its great u decided to return to the blogathon. Enjoy every minute of it.

HHNT

August 23, 2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Keyser Soze Opined...

Chin up hon. This too shall pass.
And if nothign else you look mahvelous! HHNT doll!

August 23, 2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger Deech Opined...

I won't even begin to tell you I can guess what is happening. I just know based on the little I know about you that you can get through it with flying colors.

Flyinfox_SATX

August 23, 2007 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

great choice
your body rocks
awesome curves

I hop it better mo sooner than later......

August 23, 2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger ~Tim Opined...

You got great archives, girl.

HHNT

August 23, 2007 6:54 PM  
Blogger Stealth Opined...

I am about to go archive honey, and reruns in syndication are the way to go...I heard that from a wise man :)

rerun all you want..

And you have butt dimples like me :)

Mind blowing genetic superiority?? LoL, you decide...you are lovely.

August 23, 2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed Opined...

I love that shot. And I'm rooting for you to move past the funk. (Rooting for myself, too.)

HHNT!

August 23, 2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger TUG Opined...

I know life hasn't been kind to you lately. I do hope this future info you're going to tell us isn't as bad as I'm thinking. I'm hoping for the best for you.

As for the HNT...that's a great choice. I love your hair in this one.

August 24, 2007 12:25 AM  
Blogger Em Opined...

Very sexy photo. Eager to read all you have to say.

August 26, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger C Opined...

We're here for you! And we hope when you turn around and no longer have your back to us, you'll delight us with your front. ;)

Seriously though, we're here for you! *tight hugs*

August 30, 2007 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home