Tuesday, August 22, 2006

TMI Tuesday - Part 4

1. Have you ever bought something to increase your sexual performance or enhance your attributes?
I used to give fantasy parties, so I'm all about adding a little something extra to your sex life....when you need to. A little spice never hurt anybody. ;o)

2. Do you talk to your parents about sex? Can you/will you talk to your children?

My parents NEVER talked to me about sex. They gave me a book!! LOL I will definitely talk to my children about it (if I ever have any). It's not something to be ashamed of.

3. Sex during pregnancy... great or ick? Never been pregnant.

4. What is the longest you've ever been celebate after having lost your virginity?

13 months - and I NEVER want to do that again. LMAO!!

5. What is the best sex game you've ever played?

It was actually a board game - but it was one of the best times I've ever had.....Hey! Wait a minute!! Where is that game????

Bonus: Who was the first person (names unneccessary) you were ever naked in front of for sexual reasons?
My high school boyfriend.
Please visit www.tmituesday.blogspot.com if you want to play.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Opined...

13 months... i am approaching this number... yikes!

Scott

August 22, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Well at least you probably remember the name of the first person you got naked in front of.

BTW poor Scott.

August 22, 2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger left Opined...

Ouch, 13 months...too bloody long. Congratulation on your divorce.

August 23, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: It's not pleasant - trust me! LOL

WW: I definitely remember his name!

Pyrhonik: They are SOOO fun!!

Pen: Yes - it was WAY too long!

August 23, 2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home