Tuesday, August 15, 2006

TMI Tuesday - Part 3

1. Have you ever had sex at someone else's house during a party? Details?

Yes. It was one of those awesome spur of the moment things in the bathroom. The cool thing about having sex like that, is that once you return to the party (or whatever it was that you were doing prior to that), you have your own little secret...something you can share across the room with each other. I LOVE moments like that.

2. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it?
This is hilarious....I was just having this conversation last night. I have never done that...but I am bound and determined to do it on my next vacation.....and I KNOW it will be good. ;o)

3. Do you like pain during sex?

Not particularly.

4. On a scale from 1-10, how promiscuous were you during your college years (whether you went or not)?

I wasn't even remotely promiscuous....I was with the same guy the entire time.

5. At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?

I think each individual person is different when it comes to their sexual peak. I don't think I've even come close to hitting mine yet, so everybody better watch out!!! ;o)

Bonus (as in optional): Do any of your ex's have naked photos or movies of you still?

None that I am aware of. I'm really careful when it comes to putting myself out there like that. And if I did let someone have that kind of "ammo" against me, I'd make damn sure I got it back before it was all said and done.

If you would like to play along, please visit www.tmituesday.blogspot.com and let everyone know you were brave enough. LOL

11 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

Happy TMI.

And did hear a smile on your face?

August 15, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Prof: Yup!!

August 15, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown Opined...

happy tmi :)

August 15, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger MG Opined...

sexual peaks.... how do you know when you've reached them? wouldn't that be a hindsight question?

yeah, I'm stilll steadily climing ;)

you are so very smart, wish I could answer the bonus the same ;(

August 15, 2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Yeah the party stuff is good man... love having the little secret going on.

Scott

August 15, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger Neo Opined...

Jen - Peak? Hmmmm, I don't know if I've reached mine yet. I'll let you know in a couple of years. ;)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

August 15, 2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

Do you like pain during sex?

Not particularly.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i found that funny just because of the question.

isn't it about pleasure.

the one with the house party and your own secret. the thing is, if you've been gone for a long time, when you get out, everyone knows, but who cares. you loved it and that's it.

August 15, 2006 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

Happy TMI first time I played it so... :D

August 15, 2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger alannajoy Opined...

Hey girl...Long time no read. Nice post! You are one brave chick!

Hugs- alannajoy

August 16, 2006 12:25 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Christie: Right back at ya!

MG: I'm sure my answer to the bonus question will come back to bite me in the ass someday! ;o)

Scott: I knew you'd like that one.

Neo: I doubt you've reached it yet either!

Cal: You're right...I loved it and that's it!! LOL

Anna: Welcome aboard!!

AJ: Missed you girl!

August 16, 2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

I'll plead the Fifth amendment! I refuse to answer on the grounds that I may incriminate myself, or answer no to all of the questions!

August 17, 2006 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home