Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Monday.....Yeah Right!


Not sure why I posted this picture, I just thought it was funny! It has absolutely nothing to do with anything I'm about to say.....go figure.
I am hoping to close on my refinance this Thursday....scary. I also have a "roomie" moving in, so everything seems to be falling into place. Let's just hope that nothing goes wrong. I'd really like to believe that my luck is changing. Other than that, not much going on. Just holding my breath until the papers are signed.
Hope you all had a good weekend!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kelso: Thanks baby girl!

August 14, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

GOOD TO HEAR :) :) :)

So long as your roomate does't get stressed out because you accidentally burnt that toast that isn't even burnt.

YUPE! I had a roomate like that once.

GOODLUCK!!!

August 14, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Cal: Thanks...hopefully things are looking up for once! ;o)

August 14, 2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger MG Opined...

hope this one works out for you :)

funny sign.

August 14, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

So glad to hear the refinance is going through. At least for the first month of the new note, you won't have to make a mortgage payment.... a holiday of sorts.
Yay for money in your pocket!

August 14, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

I swear that is Church. Hope that everything goes great.

Scott

August 15, 2006 12:01 AM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Glad to hear you're keeping the house. Hopefully the roommate thing will work out.

August 15, 2006 12:53 AM  
Blogger Sir Dirty Joke Opined...

Great church sign!

August 15, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

i like that picture, sounds like some people have their mind in the right place...

August 15, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Snaggle Tooth Opined...

See, things ARE going to work out for you!
I'm still mentioning you by name to the creator every day, ya know! (it works)

August 17, 2006 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home