Friday, August 11, 2006

300th Post

Well, my 300th post was actually yesterday, but I couldn't overshadow HNT with that. So, I guess this is actually a post to celebrate my 301st post! I'm swamped at work and I've got tons going on with my house, etc., so I'm going to post some more new pictures of the girls! I stole them from my sister's site. I hope you all have a great weekend!
I love this picture! She looks like she's thinking of what to get into next! LOL
She is so gorgeous that I can't stand it!!
There's nothing better than hearing the laughter of a child. I love her little dress. It's pink with skulls and crossbones on it! She's a little punk in training! LOL
This picture is awesome! I love how the light shines off her earring.
As you can tell, I come from a family that LOVES photography.
Be Good, Be Safe, Be Happy!
Peace Out!

9 Comments:

Blogger Professor Fate Opined...

If I'd have known that yesterday was your 300th, I would have gotten some champagne and driven up I75 to I64 and we could have celebrated in the state of nekkidness of your choosing. ;)

Happy 301!!! I assume an empty inbox is a sign things are a bit better.

August 11, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Prof: That would have been great....and interesting! ;o)

Things are pretty good - I'll post soon about the status!

August 11, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Congrats on 301 postings. I am scrambling just to make it to 150.

Melly just gets prettier and prettier everyday! I also loved the sparkling earring picture... it's a classic!

August 11, 2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Scott Opined...

Congrats on the 300th post. Pretty impressive.

Cute kid...

Scott

August 11, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Sir Dirty Joke Opined...

Congrats to you!

August 13, 2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

cool great pictures, hope all is well

August 13, 2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

That last pic is adorable.

August 13, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger A Bronx Tale Opined...

CUTIES THAT'S FOR SURE!!!

August 14, 2006 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Opined...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Dough blast freezer evaporator breast enhancement nassau county Mg ambien 50 Pain relief formula 1997 pontiac trans an parts Saab automotive Henry auto insurance lawyer salary survey imitrex Pee in pants by accedent http://www.radar-detector-9.info/Radar_detector_compare.html

November 29, 2006 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home