Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tagged By The Professor

Four things about me you may not have known:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

Mystery Shopper, OB/GYN Assistant, Judicial Secretary, Paralegal

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:

Any Indiana Jones, Good Fellas, Shawshank Redemption, From Dusk Til Dawn

C) Four places I have lived:

I'm boring....I've only lived in two cities.....Louisville, KY and Clarksville, IN.

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

Lost; Soprano's; Grey's Anatomy; and House, M.D.

E) Four places I've been on vacation:

Riveria Maya; Punta Cana; Charleston, SC; San Antonio, TX

F) Four of my favorite websites:

Google; Wikipedia; IMDB; amazon.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:

Spaghetti, Pizza, Beer, and Steak

H) Four friends I will tag:

You all know that I don't twist arms - unless you want me to - so I'll leave it up to you.

I) Right now I would rather be:

Anywhere, but here (work)