Friday, July 28, 2006

Yippee! It's Friday!

I am swamped at work today - so I thought I would just post some new pics of my gorgeous nieces and beautiful sister! You guys have heard enough about me for the week! LOL
Look at those dimples! Whew!
Two precious sisters!!
You may not recognize my sis, since she went from blonde hair, to black hair, back to blonde and now red - I guess now we actually look like sisters - LOL.
Quick update: I am working hard on a solution to the house problem - talking to a realtor tomorrow to discuss options. Taking it one day at a time....and actually feel pretty good today!
Thanks you guys for all of your continued support. You know that it means the absolute world to me!
Love, Peace (and all that good feeling stuff) - Jenlicious! XO

7 Comments:

Blogger Scott Opined...

Cute baby!! Have a great weekend.

Scott

July 28, 2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Scott: You too!!

July 28, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Ellen Opined...

Good luck with the realtor, and I hope they have some great suggestions for you.

The pictures of the girls are too cute, but then cute runs in your family!

Have a great weekend!

July 28, 2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Eddie Opined...

glad you are taking control, would expect no less from a ky woman

July 28, 2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger Wiwille Opined...

Hope all goes well with the realator. Can you put your HNT pics as a down payment? I'd buy em.

July 29, 2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Ellen: Thanks! Hope all is going well with you!

Eddie: Damn Straight!! LOL

WW: You're pretty hilarious! I'd do it - if I thought I could! ;o)

July 29, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Jinsane Opined...

Kelso: Yeah - that will be one that the girls will really like to have once they get older!

July 31, 2006 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home